GDT: [GM73] Canucks vs Stars | Thur. Mar 28th, 7:00pm | SNP | Big Game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Rule 80 – High-sticking the Puck
80.1 High-sticking the Puck – For infractions involving high-sticks, refer to
Rule 60 – High-sticking.
Batting the puck above the normal height of the shoulders with a stick is prohibited

Reactions: geebaan

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Rule 80 – High-sticking the Puck
80.1 High-sticking the Puck – For infractions involving high-sticks, refer to
Rule 60 – High-sticking.
Batting the puck above the normal height of the shoulders with a stick is prohibited
Where was the battle? Pete was skating towards him. That was it.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
1711680920108.jpeg

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
If this is the kind of officiating the Canucks are going to receive in the playoffs, they're doomed

Every Canadian team buttmans need is usa winners we fill areas for hockey they won't if they aren't winning some little lawyer who smiles getting millions shoved up his ass runs the game his way

Reactions: Nuck Bonino

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Video replay and two refs ruined officiating
Definitely. AI should actually help eventually but it'll be decades before dinosaur nhl adopts it.

I've been saying for a couple years there's too many effing refs on the ice, four extra grown men always in the way right on the playing surface is super unnecessary.
Either put one off the ice, or make them all stay out of the way. Why do they need to be in the corner exactly where the puck is cycled every single play trying to dance around.

Ai should save baseball from angel hernandezez soon atleast.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Wish we acquired a top 6 forward this deadline.

Same. Seeing the lineup tonight really emphasises how lacking we are on the wing. Nothing we can do about it now but I think they have to make a choice between Pettersson or Lindholm moving to the wing cause there's no shot you're playing Lindholm on the fourth line. Personally, I'd go...

Pettersson - Miller - Boeser
Hoglander - Lindholm - Mikheyev
Joshua - Blueger - Garland
Pod - Suter - Lafferty
PDG/Aman

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

Misko

Sep 30, 2020
Sus calls are one thing, but playoff hockey is shrugging them off, killing the penalty and bouncing back, so I'd rather the Canucks just come back in the 2nd and get a goal or two as payback. Play the game not the refs.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Definitely. AI should actually help eventually but it'll be decades before dinosaur nhl adopts it.

I've been saying for a couple years there's too many effing refs on the ice, four extra grown men always in the way right on the playing surface is super unnecessary.
Either put one off the ice, or make them all stay out of the way. Why do they need to be in the corner exactly where the puck is cycled every single play trying to dance around.

Ai should save baseball from angel hernandezez soon atleast.

NHL needs to make refs do media after games explain but buttmans idea of accountability is usa $ up his ass

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Nobody skates completely standing straight up knees locked, it's wherever you shoulder happens to be located when you hit it, as long as you are standing. Also you blue line is way outta whack, you can see the crowd in between his shoulder and that line
That's why I drew the line straight up from his legs. Blue is the estimated top height of his normal shoulder height.

Reactions: bbud

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Nobody skates completely standing straight up knees locked, it's wherever you shoulder happens to be located when you hit it, as long as you are standing. Also you blue line is way outta whack, you can see the crowd in between his shoulder and that line
Stick was above his shoulder no doubt NHL 8th rate officials on and off ice and thats on purpose just a joke run by a little lawyer who would break his ankles trying to skate

Britton

Nov 28, 2008
That's why I drew the line straight up from his legs. Blue is the estimated top height of his normal shoulder height.
Normal shoulder heigh means wherever his shoulders happen to be when standing. The rule is not written with the assumption that everyone stands up straight

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Stick was above his shoulder no doubt NHL 8th rate officials on and off ice and thats on purpose just a joke run by a little lawyer who would break his ankles trying to skate
Supposed to be a dig at me, bbud I am offended :laugh: 💕

I reffed for 3-4 seasons I can't remember specifically how long it's been a while. Was fun because I was basically at the rink 24/7 but it gives you a different perspective on things for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad