Post-Game Talk: [GM58] Canucks defeat Blues | 2-3 (OT) | Miller, Kuzmenko, & Pettersson

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I know we want the best chance at drafting Bedard, but no one is going to be able to convince me he’s going anywhere but Chicago. This stupid, crooked league will find a way to make it happen, even if we finish dead last.

If you’ve gotta win games, at least it’s with Petey and Kuzmenko being bright lights, and getting Silovs another W.
It’s gonna make me sick to my stomach If he goes to Chicago, literally any other team I would be OK with.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Also - in these times of non playoff hockey, watching Petey continue to own Binnington will forever amuse me.

Binnington getting bent out of shape that Petey won the Calder, the Canucks lighting him up in the Bubble, and Petey continuing to dummy him ever since are a satisfying mini game for me (to steal mossey’s turn of phrase)

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Petterrsson looks like he's put on some muscle. About as much as he would realistically able to put on anyways as max muscle growth is based off genetics.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
I don't know about anyone else - maybe I'm the only one - but I care far more about being able to get Pettersson signed long term than I do about our pick this year. Yes, even with Bedard at stake.

Who knows if winning a few games here makes a difference in that regard or not but you have to think good vibes for Petey matter.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I dont mind beau pickup but I do think hes playing way above his weight, I see him as a solid 3rd liner, I get were thin but I think garland should be getting more of his opportunities based on play lately.

But beau is always on the top unit and out with petey.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Stop playing your best players.

f***.

I don't know about anyone else - maybe I'm the only one - but I care far more about being able to get Pettersson signed long term than I do about our pick this year. Yes, even with Bedard at stake.

Who knows if winning a few games here makes a difference in that regard or not but you have to think good vibes for Petey matter.
It’s only you

Reactions: quat

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011

I care way less about 2-4% points in a lottery than I do about the performance of our best player

Ad

Ad

Ad