Post-Game Talk: [GM58] Canucks defeat Blues | 2-3 (OT) | Miller, Kuzmenko, & Pettersson

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: February 23rd, 5:00PM PST
WHERE: Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Beauvillier
Garland-Miller-Boeser
Raty-Dries-Podkolzin
Joshua-Aman-Studnicka

Hughes-Bear
Wolanin-Burroughs
Brisebois-Myers

Silovs

Blues Line-Up:

Saad-Thomas-Kyrou
Barbashev-Schenn-Buchnevich
Blais-Brown-Leivo
Toropchenko-Walker-Pitlick

Leddy-Parayko
Scandella-Faulk
Tucker-Bortuzzo

Binnington

Last edited:
Reactions: mathonwy

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Game will be blacked out in these parts and I likely won’t care enough to find a stream. Maybe I will. Have to see what else is going on.

Reactions: mathonwy

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
https%3A%2F%2Fbleedinblue.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2019%2F08%2F51584381.jpeg

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
I’ll watch for Raty and Silovs. And Myers.
I wish they would just send Silovs down and bring Martin back up. I don't want Martin effing up the Abby Canucks. He likely isn't capable of tanking their playoff spot but he IS capable of tanking their spirit.

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
WHEN: February 23rd, 5:00PM PST
WHERE: Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

TBD

Blues Line-Up:

Saad-Thomas-Kyrou
Barbashev-Schenn-Buchnevich
Blais-Brown-Leivo
Toropchenko-Walker-Pitlick

Leddy-Parayko
Scandella-Faulk
Tucker-Bortuzzo

Binnington
That team is better than us even after selling.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Blues are in freefall after dealing some of their best players who helped them win a Cup. Canucks are in full tank-mode with a patchwork quilt lineup and some players on tender-hooks waiting for the TDL to come and go.

Game is a tossup, depending on who's between the pipes for the Canucks. Pettersson and Hughes are on a heater....about the only thing left of interest in this sorry season. Can they keep it up?

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Blues are in freefall after dealing some of their best players who helped them win a Cup. Canucks are in full tank-mode with a patchwork quilt lineup and some players on tender-hooks waiting for the TDL to come and go.

Game is a tossup, depending on who's between the pipes for the Canucks. Pettersson and Hughes are on a heater....about the only thing left of interest in this sorry season. Can they keep it up?
Sorry - pet peeve. The term is tenterhooks ... such as:

On tenterhooks” means “waiting nervously for something to happen.” The word tenter means “a frame used for drying and stretching cloth” and is related to tent, so being “on tenterhooks” compares the tenseness of the stretched fabric to the tension of nervous waiting.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Sorry - pet peeve. The term is tenterhooks ... such as:

On tenterhooks” means “waiting nervously for something to happen.” The word tenter means “a frame used for drying and stretching cloth” and is related to tent, so being “on tenterhooks” compares the tenseness of the stretched fabric to the tension of nervous waiting.
I want the Canucks to win the lottery, so, when Connor tips one into his own net, I can say that the Cauncks were hoist by their own Bedard.

Gurn

Jan 23, 2023
New jersey, brings the total up to 50 different jerseys now, doesn't it?
Ohh well, have to make each game a special occasion, some how.

Reactions: Nomobo and m9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad