Post-Game Talk: [GM55] Canucks lose to Rangers | 6-4 | Lazar, Miller, Garland, & Kuzmenko

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: February 15th, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Podkolzin-Pettersson-Beauvillier
Di Giuseppe-Miller-Garland
Kuzmenko-Dries-Boeser
Joshua-Åman-Lazar

Hughes-Bear
OEL-Schenn
Stillman-Myers

Rangers Line-Up:

Kreider-Zibanejad-Tarasenko
Panarin-Trocheck-Vesey
Lafrenière-Chytil-Kakko
Goodrow-Leschyshyn-Gauthier

Lindgren-Fox
Miller-Trouba
Mikkola-Schneider

Shesterkin

Last edited:
Reactions: 94 Till Infinity

tradervik

Hear no evil, see no evil, complain about it
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2007
I don’t have a gut feeling on this one but it could be time for a moral victory. OTL it is.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Interesting comment by Tocchet after last nights game.

“We've got to strip it down and we've got to just, you know, make people understand how important it is to do these hard things to win. It starts from the first goal, throwing a puck away and we give their best player a breakaway to start. The ball starts (rolling) right there. Then you get some guys get frustrated, smashing sticks. No more smashing sticks and stuff. You can't be entitled in this game. It's a hard game to play and we've got to stick together.”

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
With Lockwood back & Podkolzin/PDG both playing up the lineup I think (okay, hope) we are at a point where we could see some movement in terms of a trade instead of sending someone down.

The guy I'm starting to wonder about moving on from is Curtis Lazar. He would be my choice to be sent down to the minors but if you can figure out a trade to get out of that contract then that would be even better. Usually I wouldn't care about Aquilini's money being wasted but Lazar has the presence of an Oscars' seat-filler with how he just uselessly blends into the background on the ice while accomplishing nothing.

Maybe you attach him to Schenn in a Boston deal and he can go back there, I don't know.

Reactions: Peen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad