GDT: [GM46] Canucks vs Maple Leafs | Sat. Jan 20th, 4:00pm | HNIC | Least vs Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Honestly, I think I'd prefer to Canucks lose this game to knock some sense into them. What are these abysmal 2nd periods.
Yeah I’ll pass and save that for another day. Not letting it happen against this team

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
@mossey3535 do you think demko should have had the first one or is blaming the screen there valid? i think he should have had it
The screen obviously cost the goal overall but Demko was out of position which is why the screen worked. He was biased towards his post which is a long time bad habit of his.

I'd say it's 75% Myers fault but you still have to fight through your own guys screens. Also it's nylander and those types of guys will shoot from weird situations. You have to know that, it was poor situational awareness.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Was the Leafs goalie laughing at Brock Boeser at the end of that attempt???? :laugh:

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
That's why I said he's a premium third liner, he can crush soft matchups. Loses against tougher coverage.
He crushed it on Arizona's first line and crushed it on the 2nd line his first year here.

He wasn't winning vs anyone, soft or hard matchups, during his slump.

Reactions: Indiana and Regal

Rotang

Sep 30, 2005
Dallas, TX
You obviously have to be hesitant about breaking up that line given their chemistry, but at what point does Garland play his way into an audition with Pettersson? He's definitely deserving of a bigger role, maybe even some PP1 time.

Reactions: Flik

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Garland is key to this team going forward. I'd even consider him a core player at this point. He drives the third line and is so important to this offense.
The important thing for me is that he doesn't kill that line. Mikheyev is literally killing every line he's been on.

Like Hogs can score from the 4th line and Mikheyev is just floating around out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad