GDT: [GM46] Canucks vs Maple Leafs | Sat. Jan 20th, 4:00pm | HNIC | Least vs Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Canucks have owned the Leafs in Vancouver, I believe we've lost 2 out of the last 16, or something like that...Its a pity that our record in Toronto is almost the exact opposite of that.

Always a contentious vibe in the building with all those Leaf sweaters..Matthews is on a tear (had 3 against the Flames last night).

Both teams should be ramped up for this one.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
They pounded us 5-2 last time. I'd like to return the favor. Or how about we just double it up and go for 10? I'd love to cause all of Toronto to have a collective panic attack if we popped double digits on "Canada's Team". :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: Indiana and dwarf

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
They pounded us 5-2 last time. I'd like to return the favor. Or how about we just double it up and go for 10? I'd love to cause all of Toronto to have a collective panic attack if we popped double digits on "Canada's Team". :laugh:
I'm completely fine with the team going .500 the rest of the season if it means curb stomping Toronto and Edmonton. The scenes would be incredible.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Nylander is the guy who always kills us, he is the one to watch, even over Matthews honestly.

The team won't need much to get hyped for this game, The crowd chanting battles are gonna be fun

Last edited:

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Going to be a tough game. I like our defense better then the leafs but the leafs scoring depth especially that second line vs ours is a big advantage.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
I don’t usually postulate about scores but i feel like the team will come out with a chip on their shoulder and have a TON of offensive chances in periods 1 and 2.

I think that the Canucks will come out hitting and make the Leafs forwards be really back on their heals to start the game.

The Canucks are much more aware of each of their roles.

My guess is 5 goals for the Canucks. ..maybe 2 for the team from that Eastern place

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Hoping Kuz gets back in, won't be surprised if he doesn't but it would probably be better for his confidence to not park him in the pressbox after last game. Even if he ends up benched again (not like Karlsson will likely play a big role).

Anyways I want to see the Canucks win this game so bad, and decisively too. I thought the game in Toronto was one of their worst of the season, time to avenge that with the whole hockey world watching.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Just want to see leafs board explode with "Fire the coach", "blow this up", "tavares is done", etc, etc, I hope we blow them out.
If you want a sneak preview of the exploding Leafs board, just go back and check it out after they were blitzed 8-0 in Buffalo a few weeks back.

A Canucks beat-down would be so sweet.......with the Eastern media and Leafs Nation immediately on the war-path.

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
f*** Toronto and their 4pm starts in Vancouver.

There. Got it out of the way.

The Leafs are a team you can score on, they are also a team that can score on you. Really hope our offense comes alive for this one...Martin Jones is turning into a total pumpkin again.

As bad as Kuzmenko was...we probably need him for this game.
Their lines at practice, woof
On paper we should win unless Demko has one of his off games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad