Post-Game Talk: [GM20] Canucks lose to Avalanche | 2-5 (Hoglander & Miller) | Ref Show

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
First time ever Myers has sustained a six week injury on the ice and actually gone to the locker room rather than be out for the next shift.

I also agree that Kuzmenko played well today. One of his better games of the season.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Mikheyev is the silent perpetrator on that line, he's not contributing like he should be either.

I actually think Kuz has been trying at both ends but he's been usurped by Brock in the bumper on the PP.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
We're still just a notch below some of the proven heavy hitters in the league. We're closer to them than I thought we'd be prior to the season though.

Gotta make some savvy, aggressive trades.
A notch?

We are a .500 team since the loss to Toronto.

Reactions: TruKnyte

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
Difference between a perennial cup contender and a team still trying to figure out who they are, honestly.

Fine with the loss. Team played a good road game against such a good team. Not angry.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Honestly, they aren't for real.

They are a wildcard team.

They have no depth on D and have a bunch of overpriced wingers.
Yeah, but we got Quinn 'Bobby Orr' Hughes. If you have elite players, you can paper over differences. On most regular season nights, Demko, Hughes, Petey, BB are enough.

In the playoffs, yeah, we need a 2nd pairing upgrade, STAT.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Mikheyev is the silent perpetrator on that line, he's not contributing like he should be either.

I actually think Kuz has been trying at both ends but he's been usurped by Brock in the bumper on the PP.

His skating still isn't right. Typically he would stand out almost every shift because of his speed but it's just not there.

Hopefully it's not permanently gone...

Reactions: mossey3535

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad