Pre-Game Talk: GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Pittsburgh Penguins | Sat. Oct 26th | 7pm PST | HNIC | Kevin Corsby

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
Wasn't there a moment when Miller and Horvat started to beak at each other as they went off the ice and Garland had to skate between them like a golden retriever getting two aggressive cats to settle down?

Hooz

Oct 25, 2017
And to think we could’ve had Lundkvist, Chytil, and a 1st right now… Can’t believe we’re stuck with this bozo locker room cancer.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Right now J.T. Miller is making $8m a season and Pettersson is signed for $11.6m. Is Pettersson worth $3.6m more a season than Miller.? Not a chance.

J.T. is the ultimate competitor and wears his heart on his sleeve. He won't stand for anyone lollygagging it in practice, particularly not from a guy who's supposed to be a leader on the team.

I can almost guarantee one thing. J.T. will never get into a testy exchange in practice with Quinn Hughes.

Reactions: David71

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Right now J.T. Miller is making $8m a season and Pettersson is signed for $11.6m. Is Pettersson worth $3.6m more a season than Miller.? Not a chance.

J.T. is the ultimate competitor and wears his heart on his sleeve. He won't stand for anyone lollygagging it in practice, particularly not from a guy who's supposed to be a leader on the team.

I can almost guarantee one thing. J.T. will never get into a testy exchange in practice with Quinn Hughes.
neat

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Nah. I think they will wear them enough to keep people buying them. Teams know a segment of the fanbase still likes the skate. Same with some LA fans that like the Gold/Purple look. Even some Sabres fans like the black/red combo.
Aka the non-visually impaired segment.:sarcasm:

Ernie

Aug 3, 2004

JT Miller has a notoriously short fuse and somehow Pettersson is automatically the problem here?

Some serious brain rot has invaded this place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad