Pre-Game Talk: GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | Tue. Oct 22nd | 5:15pm PST | SNP | That's a Weird Start Time

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
and keep Heinen on it lmao
lol what's with all the Heinen hate? He's an average player coming home to play for a team he grew up cheering for. Funny for fans to be livid at after five games. They are 2-1-2 so far. One would would think they are 0-5 with all the whining going on.

Last edited:

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Maybe if they try Pettersson where Miller normally plays it can allow more options such as Petey being able to have more space and time to release his shot since it takes forever in the first place. And Miller can work the right side as a guy who’s able to get a quick shot off and be able to work with Hughes to utilize the right side more.

Garland playing where Kuzmenko played would be beneficial but I don’t expect him to be as good but someone that can create zone entries and keep the puck alive hashmarks and down as well as potentially being available for the backdoor pass.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Maybe if they try Pettersson where Miller normally plays it can allow more options such as Petey being able to have more space and time to release his shot since it takes forever in the first place. And Miller can work the right side as a guy who’s able to get a quick shot off and be able to work with Hughes to utilize the right side more.

Garland playing where Kuzmenko played would be beneficial but I don’t expect him to be as good but someone that can create zone entries and keep the puck alive hashmarks and down as well as potentially being available for the backdoor pass.
It’s fine when they rotate and do this for a few looks, but Miller on the right side neuters his downhill shot/pass ability like he does on the left. He’s way too good on the left (and no one can play it like him) to move.

They tried this for a stretch last year and we were clamouring for him to move back to the left

Last edited:

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
When you see someone who can't like comments, does anyone else think -- hmm, I never noticed you being a bigger asshole than me
I called out a certain poster for his continuous & disruptive behaviour here and got reported.
Idk if that constitutes as being an asshole. Granted I did infact use pretty strong language hence the soft ban.

I'll frame my sentences better next time. :sarcasm: You cant be too straight forward these days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad