GDT: GM05 | Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers | Sat. Oct 19th | 4pm PST | SNP | Back in the Saddle

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
For some reason we always lose to the Flyers I’m not sure why

I have a better feeling tonight given our lineup though

I know man, it always seems that way!

Probably because I can't stand Tortorella so the hockey gods hate on me. It's all my fault.

• Haha
Reactions: Tact

Baszie

Apr 29, 2021
Guy wasn't just in no man's land, dude did a full lap through it :laugh: You can see it throws Petterson (and Forbert/Debrusk to lesser extents) off too, as his assignment changes constantly as Sprong goes all over the place.
Rewatch the goal. It was EP40 who waived at him and told him to pick up the guy. Frankie Corrado analysed the goal in S&P, where he put the blame fully on Petterson.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
I was thinking we should try not wearing pants this game and see if it's good luck. Post pics.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Pettersson hat trick incoming!

Btw a “Pettersson hat trick” is one minor penalty, one turnover from falling over, and one dump in that should’ve been a carry in.

• Haha

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Very stoked for this one. Finally not in a rush to race back from work to watch the game. Racing through PVR to catch up to live TV. I have my Bure white rookie jersey on, a old school skate black hat. 5 beers in and counting. I'm ready to go.

Go Canucks

• Love

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad