Post-Game Talk: GM04 | Vancouver Canucks defeat Florida Panthers in OT | 3-2 (Blueger, Hughes, & Miller) | Very Entertained!

SelltheTeamFrancesco

Aug 11, 2015
Boeser next to EP - Soft, can't score, useless, shell of his former self

Debrusk next to EP - Bruins where right, third option on a line

Boeser next to Miller - 40 goal scorer, regained his form

Debrusk next to Miller - Bargain contract, exactly what we needed

Anyone seeing a trend here? EP has gotta look himself in the mirror. He's a top 10 talent in the NHL. Great players make those around them better, and produce no matter what.

Brannstrom should stay on the team.

He's not a top 4 guy, but he has puck skills, he's a good skater, he can pass. He's a solid bottom pairing guy.
How quickly we forget the 2022-23 season. Where he made Beauvillier look like a legit top six forward for 30 games, Mikheyev a two way dynamo, and Kuzmenko was one goal away for scoring 40. And even when Mikheyev was hobbled to start the year and Kuzmenko coming off a weird offseason where he totally unprepared. He still had 64 points in 49 games.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
Smash was the first cd I ever owned.

I remember listening to bad habit as a youngster and turning down the volume towards the end so my parents wouldn't hear the cursing.

oh good god i have not thought about this song in literally 30 years

my dad was so mad when i played that tape in the car

• Love
Reactions: im gangster

im gangster

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Everything up to and including Americana is great. This is my favorite of theirs;

I will be 97 years old and long dead and still remember ...OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, SHUT UP, YOU TALK TOO MUCH...

I think my favourite non Smash album may be Ignition. Does anyone else ever say that?

Really love this one from it.

im gangster

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Smash was the first cd I ever owned.

I remember listening to bad habit as a youngster and turning down the volume towards the end so my parents wouldn't hear the cursing.
I was 11 in 1993 driving with two friends and our dads to Calgary for our lacrosse tournament. On the way back one of my friends wants to play his new I wanna say Cypress Hill tape. Every time a swear comes he pipes up to distract his dad. He ends up slipping up and his dad catches on and shuts him up. His dad throws the cassette to an early grave on the highway back to BC. 😆

im gangster

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
oh good god i have not thought about this song in literally 30 years

my dad was so mad when i played that tape in the car
This song, man. One thing about it I for whatever reason will never forget. Inside the liner of this cd are the lyrics.

The recorded/sang lyric here is "They say the road's a dangerous place,
If you flip me off I'll get in your face."

The inside liner says "They say the road's a dangerous place,
If you flip me off I'm the danger you'll face."

They left the better option on the bench.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad