Pre-Game Talk: GM03 | Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning | Tues. Oct 15th | 4pm PST | SNP | Gotta Get It Going

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
If sportsnet declares me outside of Canada again I’m going to write the most sternly-worded email the world has ever seen.

We are at year six of my meme about how Myers is the only guy in the league who frequently has these almost injuries where he looks like he’s out for 3 months just to come back three shifts later.

Although this time he missed the game but is back the next one.
Takes a long time for the injury signals to reach his brain so they just held him out as a precaution until the situation became clear.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
If sportsnet declares me outside of Canada again I’m going to write the most sternly-worded email the world has ever seen.

I went a little sideways tweeting at any post sportsnet, the Canucks, etc made, and wrote a friendly but stern email that probably went to nobody.

Reactions: Vector

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
I went a little sideways tweeting at any post sportsnet, the Canucks, etc made, and wrote a friendly but stern email that probably went to nobody.

On the plus side, between getting home from work super late and then Sportsnet sticking it to me, the five minutes of the game I got to see featured Pettersson making a really nice cross-ice pass so in my mind he's back on all cylinders.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
We are at year six of my meme about how Myers is the only guy in the league who frequently has these almost injuries where he looks like he’s out for 3 months just to come back three shifts later.

giraffe-aerobic.gif

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Hah Sprong looking scratched already, guy looks pretty hopeless in terms of hockey IQ.

Understand they want to keep the bottom six intact as it’s actually been good, but you’ve got to be close to bumping Hoglander back to Pettersson’s wing.

Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles

yeah .. how was he not more injured from that play, that's insane.

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
yeah good to know I wasn’t the only one.

And it’s so stupid because I’ve genuinely not had any problems when I’ve watched other games on Sportsnet + but the 2 Canucks games I’ve seen all sorts of wacky crap. Coming back in late after stoppage, the Watch tab giving me “please try again later” error, outside of region, audio feedback.

f*** Sportsnet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad