Pre-Game Talk: GM03 | Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning | Tues. Oct 15th | 4pm PST | SNP | Gotta Get It Going

wonton15

Hƶglander
Dec 13, 2009
And a swap for Blueger and Raty.

Hoglander going up into the top six makes total sense. Heā€™s looked good. I probably would have put him with Petey and DeBrusk, but maybe Heinen and his forechecking will be a help for them.
I think they should just try more sensible combos that have worked before or would most certainly work, like

Suter Miller Boeser
DeBrusk Pettersson Hoglander
Heinen Blueger Sherwood
Aman Raty Sprong (the 8 minute line)

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
I think they should just try more sensible combos that have worked before or would most certainly work, like

Suter Miller Boeser
DeBrusk Pettersson Hoglander
Heinen Blueger Sherwood
Aman Raty Sprong (the 8 minute line)

And a swap for Blueger and Raty.

Hoglander going up into the top six makes total sense. Heā€™s looked good. I probably would have put him with Petey and DeBrusk, but maybe Heinen and his forechecking will be a help for them.

Yeah i wanna see Hog with Petey and DeBrusk, too.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Hopefully nothing with Garland, and Heinen is just holding his slot and will slide down into Amanā€™s spot on the fourth. Garland is way better than Heinen.

Well deserved promo for Hoglander. Nice to see that Blueger unit sticking together.

DeBrusk-Pettersson-Garland
Hoglander-Miller-Boeser
Suter-Blueger-Sherwood
Heinen-Raty-Sprong (this line looks like trouble to me, though)

Last edited:

SelltheTeamFrancesco

Aug 11, 2015
Soucy-Desharnais pairing was actually quite good when they played in preseason together I have a feeling Dehsharnais looks a lot better compared to game 1. I would rather see Fobort and Friedman than Juulsen. If Myers is out for any period of time they have to call Friedman or another defence man up anyways.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Funny how the narrative on Myers has changed. Such an important member of the Canucks. What a beast.

I always respected his try level, even if the results werenā€™t there. You certainly couldnā€™t fault his effort or his willingness to sacrifice vital parts of his anatomy in the name of blocking shots. He also went up several steps in my eyes when I took my son to a game and he wanted to try and score some autographs after. I told him not everyone stops, but we could try, and heā€™d always remember the guys who stopped. Tyler Myers was one of them, and he stayed long enough to get a picture with him, too. So I had a soft spot for him at that point - and then the next season (last year), his redemption arc came full cycle and he was a vital member of this team and meriting of an extension. Good stuff.

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB

1000062559.jpg

Reactions: Lindgren and Vector

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad