GDT: GM03 | Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning | Tues. Oct 15th | 4pm PST | SNP | Gotta Get It Going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
I don't understand what you mean. The clear point that Bobby9 was trying to make is that because Pettersson got paid that means that he isn't allowed to have a mental boom. It's a brain dead take.

Mental boom.
Ahh. You’re just making up a hardship. Got it.

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Still confused how Juulsen earned the spot over Friedman. Not that it matters in the long run, but Juulsen is just so bad. Friedman can at least play stretches of low event hockey.
Agreed. Not sure why Juulsen gets icetime over Friedman. He should be in over Forbort as well.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Sad thing is, outside of Game 1, the Nucks goaltending has been stellar.

Biggest worry was what was going to happen without Demko.

I know it's early, but the team does not look good.

Coffees

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
Still confused how Juulsen earned the spot over Friedman. Not that it matters in the long run, but Juulsen is just so bad. Friedman can at least play stretches of low event hockey.
To be fair Juulsen has looked well towards the end of the 2024 season

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
That’s about the 10th similar play since the start of preseason where he had time and space to try something dynamic … and just did nothing. Either a nothing low-percentage perimeter shot or throw on the brakes and dump it deep.
Maybe he’s feeling underpaid. “Pay me like a grinder, I’m going to play like one!”

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
I wonder how long the Canucks will be ok with Pettersson level of play. I don’t think this coaching staff and front office will keep waiting to see if he bounces back. Pettersson hasn’t been the same player for awhile now, new season with the offseason to get it right and he’s still struggling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad