GDT: GM03 | Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning | Tues. Oct 15th | 4pm PST | SNP | Gotta Get It Going

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Tampa apparently didn’t get the Western Conference memo that you don’t try to score on Silovs in tight and just take shots from distance on him.

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Feels like this is the first time the team's playing a contender and is having trouble matching the pace. The third pair was already exposed by CGY and PHI...

Playing Tampa is also a biannual reminder that Kucherov is the best forward behind McDavid.

Reactions: Coffees

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Pettersson shot is cooked, I don’t know who this player is right now now, but it’s not the guy we’ve had for years.

That being said, everybody looks awful

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Lol Juulsen back to his first 5 games hockey last year:

We need Zadorov and Cole back for our bottom pair jeez

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Hopefully the Silovs complainrs are over, for at least one game. Without him, this game is at least 3 or 4-0.

This team is miles away from where it has to be.....but the biggest concern is the blueline. They're 'big' but 'painfully slow' and every year the league is getting faster.

Reactions: Krispy

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Bains not strong enough, not fast enough; a worse version of Suter. Why don’t they just go with Suter-Miller-Boeser as that trio had so much success last year.

Canucks getting really outplayed here, Silovs keeping them in it.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I just want to tell him to do your dekes, bro, but the puck will probably just jump off his stick
I’m literally wearing his jersey and hat right now, I’m a huge fan, but this is not the same player I don’t know who the f*** this is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad