GDT: GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Philadelphia Flyers | Fri. Oct 11th | 7pm PST | SNP | Alex Edler Appreciation Day

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Disagree.

Vinny is terrible. Can barely skate. Cant believe they gave him 2 million. Juulsen was passable last year
Juulsen was so bad at the end of the season man. Just awful.

—-

This is a big game in my eyes for EP. Not to have a meltdown if he sucks, but one of my standout memories from early last season was that Philadelphia hard matched Nic Deslauriers and I thought, haha you idiots… and Pettersson played awful.

So when people say EP was only bad in the second half last year, I don’t buy it.

And I still stick to waiting til 20 games in, but yeah, just want to not have that memory burned in anymore. Nic Deslauriers man.

Reactions: MS and Vector

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Philly is such a bad matchup for us because they play Tocchet style hockey as good as we do. Now they have some talent that can burn us as well.

IN LANKINEN WE TRUST

Grip it N RYP it

Apr 20, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
😑

Screenshot_20241011-150523.png

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Having a goalie who can stop point shots will help. Suter in for Aman is obviously an upgrade, but swapping Desharnais for Juulsen doesn't really improve the bottom pair. Bains and Raty belong in Abbotsford.

Reactions: Vector

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad