Marner vs Nylander, who do you take moving forward?

Who do take?

• Total voters

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
The two are equal with the puck but Marner is by far the better player without it. Marner is a Selke kind of guy. Nylander is not even close to that level of defensive player. Keon or the Big M?

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Marner is more proven. He's one of the highest point producing wingers since he entered the league. I'd like to see Nylander repeat last season first, I still think he's a 65pt winger. He had a lot of chips fall in the right places for him last year.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Marner is more proven. He's one of the highest point producing wingers since he entered the league. I'd like to see Nylander repeat last season first, I still think he's a 65pt winger. He had a lot of chips fall in the right places for him last year.
He hasn't paced for that in like 4 years, he elevated his game big time in the second half of the 2021 season, he's a legit star.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
He hasn't paced for that in like 4 years, he elevated his game big time in the second half of the 2021 season, he's a legit star.
He's putting up more and more points each year, hasn't been under a PPG in years, the league scoring is also raising each year and yet, somehow he is a 65 point winger :laugh:

HF boards is always good for a laugh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad