GM Game #6 by Ktown, RR, and IR4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tavares2TheRescue

#JreeFroadwayBay
Feb 6, 2010
Champaign, IL/LI, NY
:nhl

samuelsson-584.jpg

The Ottawa Senators have placed Mikael Samuelsson on waivers.

:thrashers Claim

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:sabres TRADE AND DRAFT

The Buffalo Sabres have traded New York Islanders first round pick (7th overall) to the Columbus Blue Jackets for forward Derick Brassard.

We didn’t feel that the draft was very deep after the four top picks so getting a young and proven talented player was a good opportunity. Derrick will play with RJ Umberger and Drew Stafford on our second line. He already prove in the past few years that he was able to play in the top 6. Combined to the fact that he knows RJ pretty well, he shouldn’t take long to adjust to his new team. He fits very well in our system and we are thrilled to have Derek Roy and him as our top 2 centers for years to come.

The trade of the 7th overall didn’t change the fact that we had five others selections in the first two rounds. We were able to land guys that were higher on our list at every pick we made.

10th overall : Tyler Biggs (had him one spot before)
16th overall : Victor Rask (had him a couple spots before)
36th overall : Markus Granlund (had him a couple spots before)
40th overall : Alexander Khokhlachev (had him in the first round, could be a steal)
50th overall : Robbie Russo (had him earlier in the second round)

Last edited:

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
I really like that trade for Buffalo. Brassard will probably be better than whoever they got at 7th would be..

cozandeffect

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
:rangers

Everyone is available for the right price except Callahan Staal and Lundqvist. Offers only.

Specifically on the block:

Gaustead
Avery
Maybe Girardi (need to overpay)

Last edited:

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Free Agency is likely to go as scheduled assuming I get confirmation from the agents. If anyone wants to be an agent, PM me but I may have everything covered already.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
:sens

Spezza to the Blues

spezza-jason-392-cp-080313.jpg

The Ottawa Senators have traded Jason Spezza to the St.Louis Blues in exchange for Brad Boyes, Patrick Berglund, Brett Sonne and their first overall pick in the 2011 draft.​

Trade Breakdown
Jason Spezza

for

Patrick Berglund
Brad Boyes
Brett Sonne
STL 1st Round Pick 2011

"While we are sad to see Jason leave, we felt like this deal would further benefit our team, so we wish Jason the best in St.Louis."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad