GM Game #2-OB5, SJSharks39, LatvianTwist-Sign Ups!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
full

Brandon Smith and Marc Staal are available for futures.

As in adding futures to dump their contracts? :sarcasm:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:ducks

Fowler, Silfverberg and Gudbranson could all be traded by the end of the day.

Send your offer if interested!

We came really close to move Fowler but he is still available. Don’t ask if you are not ready to pay top pairing defenseman value. A high end young defenseman or prospect has to be coming back as a starting point.

Asking price for Silfverberg is a 2020 1st or equivalent prospect, with a + depending of the main asset.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:sabres

Alexander Georgiyev
NYR 2020 7th

:rangers

Tage Thompson
Jacob Bryson

Happy to add a young goalie with good potential. Hoping he can split the duties with Ullmark and at the very least be a massive upgrade on Hutton.

bertty

Jun 6, 2017
:sabres

Alexander Georgiyev
NYR 2020 7th

:rangers

Tage Thompson
Jacob Bryson

Happy to add a young goalie with good potential. Hoping he can split the duties with Ullmark and at the very least be a massive upgrade on Hutton.
Confirm
We added another young forward to our group. Bryson has some potential and we will wait what he can develop into

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

We came really close to move Fowler but he is still available. Don’t ask if you are not ready to pay top pairing defenseman value. A high end young defenseman or prospect has to be coming back as a starting point.

Asking price for Silfverberg is a 2020 1st or equivalent prospect, with a + depending of the main asset.

Talks heating up for Silfverberg.

EDIT : Pending the waive of his LNTC, he has been traded.

Last edited:

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:panthers

Probably done after the additions of Staal, Brodin, Tierney, Demelo and Dell. Still may be in the market for a veteran bottom-six forward, but price might be prohibitive (lack of cap space and assets). Could move Serron Noel(+) for an equivalent defensive prospect.

:hawks

Going to focus on the Hawks between now and the deadline. Mostly selling, but not against buying if it meant adding a core piece under contract. Main pieces on the table include Brandon Saad, Andrew Shaw, Zack Smith, Olli Maatta, Connor Murphy, Erik Gustafsson, Calvin De Haan, Robin Lehner and Corey Crawford. Toying with the idea of putting Johny Toews on the block, but that might wait until the off-season (if ever).

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:coyotes

Erik Johnson

:avs

Jason Demers
John Farinacci

Feel like Johnson is a nice upgrade to our top-4 . Coyotes open to Goligoski or Chychrun+ for a top pair D, but if not we are likely done.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:bruins Acquire Saad!

To BOS: Brandon Saad
To CHI: John Moore, Trent Frederic, BOS 2021 1st

With that, it's likely all 3 of my teams are done until the offseason unless I get an offer that blows me away.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
:flames acquire: Jakob Silfverberg
:ducks acquire: Mark Jankowski, Matthew Phillips, CGY 2020 1st (Top 3 protected), CGY 2021 2nd

Steep price but we get a RHS RW with term, which is something this team severely lacked.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
:flames

Not actively trying to add but will listen to see what's around, wouldn't be opposed to moving Brodie or Hamonic in a hockey deal

:bolts

Likely done, would like to add some more depth but cap space is an issue so we might stand pat for now.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
To Phi:

Ryan Ellis

To: Nsh:

Bobby Brink
Phi 2020 1st

:avs Likely done unless there's a deal out there for a top 6 wing and I can negotiate my cap situation.

:nashvilleStill have one big name left in Matt Duchene, but still willing to negotiate on everyone else as well.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

After trading Manson, Henrique and Silfverberg, our main asset, Cam Fowler, remains available.

We had many talks but couldn’t come to an agreement. We will continue to listen to offers until the trade deadline.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Habs still very much around and selling.

Vegas is also around and very much a team in the league

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:panthers

Done unless someone wants to trade me a (cheap) veteran bottom-six forward. Following draft picks are available in a swap:
(2020) TOR 5th, BUF 6th, FLA 7th (2021) FLA 5th, FLA 6th, FLA 7th.

:hawks

Wants/Needs: Draft Picks and Prospects
Available Goalies: Robin Lehner, Corey Crawford and Collin Delia
Available Defencemen: Connor Murphy, Olli Maatta, John Moore
Available Forwards: Zack Smith, David Kampf and Ryan Carpenter

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Still looking into adding a younger, top 4 RH'ed d-man and toying with the idea of moving Chris Tanev. Other than that, I think we're done for the deadline.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
To Phi:

Ryan Ellis

To: Nsh:

Bobby Brink
Phi 2020 1st

:avs Likely done unless there's a deal out there for a top 6 wing and I can negotiate my cap situation.

:nashvilleStill have one big name left in Matt Duchene, but still willing to negotiate on everyone else as well.

Confirm the Ellis deal. Philly adds a big piece on the backend.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
To :hawks

Troy Stecher
Nikolay Goldobin
Vancouver 2nd in 2021

To :nucks

Connor Murphy

Very happy to add Connor to our defense. He immediately upgrades our right side and we feel he can be a long term fit in our top 4 going forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad