GM Game #2 by donut, CTG, and JW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:sabres

Talks have slowed down surrounding Kane and Reinhart so moving them may come closer to the TDL. The main thing I'm looking for is a future top-pairing LHD to play with Ristolainen. Kane talks have mainly involved a high-end winger prospect/youngster ++. Reinhart is the piece I'm dangling with the hopes of finding a high-end LHD youngster for the future.

Available: Evander Kane, Zach Bogosian, Zemgus Girgensons
Shopping: Tyler Ennis, Matt Moulson
Untouchable: Ryan O'Reilly, Jack Eichel, Rasmus Ristolainen
Looking For: Top 6 Winger, Potential/Young Top 4 LHD, Starting Goalie

-----

:wild

After the recent trade, Brodin is still available but I'm no longer actively shopping him. I'm fairly happy with the depth the Wild have up front and on the blue-line at this point so my focus is to acquire more drafts picks and a possible high-end G prospect to take over Dubnyk's role in a couple years.

Available: Jonas Brodin, Mikko Koivu, Jason Pominville
Untouchable: Charlie Coyle, Joel Eriksson Ek, Alex Tuch
Looking For: Expansion exempt player(s), 2017 Draft Picks

Updated. Around for a bit if anyone wants to chat.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
:habs

NEED A 2C AND 2RW

Still have:

Sergachev
McCarron
Juulsen
2017 1st
Lehkonen

AND leSSER Prospects

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:stars

Still have Tufte and other specs left, and still looking to find a top-6 RW to solidify my team. Open to anything and still have a fair bit of cap room (Overpaid players, old players, UFAs, whatever)

Ermo20

Feb 29, 2016
South Carolina
:avs
Offers on Duchene are heating up. Get one in soon if you want him. I should be around so if you're interested in any other pieces (not Landeskog or MacKinnon) PM me.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I'll be getting to East RFA offers later tonight but just glancing at things, the offers seem sub-pair for the few teams who have submitted offers. Seems as though many teams are hoping to lock-up their young, promising assets long term with bridge contract like money; or are spitting out offers that are a just 100k-200k more than their current contracts. This is going to be a busy re-signing year :popcorn:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:edmonton SIGNINGS

Leon Draisaitl $7,000,000 for 2 years ($3,500,000 per)
Jonas Gustavsson $1,000,000 for 1 year

QO to all RFA

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:nashville

We need defenceman! UFA defenceman are more than welcome. Kevin Fiala can be moved for a 2nd pair expansion exempt defenceman. Also in search of a good 1B/backup goaltender. Again, UFA's are welcome.

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
If anyone needs a depth Dman Corrado and Polak are OTB. If anyone is looking for a scoring winger Michalek is OTB. Asking price for any of them is a mid round pick. Can potentially retain or Michalek or Polak.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:flames

Looking for a top 4 defenceman and a starting goalie. Am willing to consider moving any pick/prospect in the right deal.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
:habs

Desperately need a 2nd line center and winger

Willing to offer overpayment with prospects and picks

Sergachev, MCCARRON - Juulsen 2017 1st, Lehkonen all available for immediate upgrades

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Trade Announcement

:sabres acquire: Adam Fox + Conditional 2017 CGY 1st
*pick becomes 2nd if CGY miss 2017 playoffs

:flames acquire: Zach Bogosian + Conditional 2017 WSH 3rd
*pick does NOT transfer if CGY misses 2017 playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad