GM Game #2 by donut, CTG, and JW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
:bolts are around.

Bishop will be dealt shortly. Also looking to acquire a top 6 center option for futures.

PM

:habs will outbid for a 2C

Have McCarron, Juulsen, SERGACHEV, Lehkonen, 2017 1st to upgrade our team

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:sabres

Currently in discussion with a couple teams regarding Kane and Reinhart as the centre pieces of their respective deals. Nothing set and stone yet but I could be on the verge of getting something together and having either/both of them dealt within the next 48 hours.

Available: Evander Kane, Zach Bogosian, Zemgus Girgensons
Shopping: Tyler Ennis, Matt Moulson
Untouchable: Ryan O'Reilly, Jack Eichel, Rasmus Ristolainen
Looking For: Top 6 LW, Potential/Young Top 4 LHD, Starting Goalie

-----

:wild

Currently have ongoing discussion revolving around Brodin and Scandella (in two separate deals). Nothing set and stone yet but I do plan on moving a defender out by trade deadline.

Available: Jonas Bordin, Mikko Koivu
Shopping: Marco Scandella, Jason Pominville
Untouchable: Charlie Coyle, Joel Eriksson Ek, Alex Tuch
Looking For: Expansion exempt player, High-end G prospect

EDIT: Reinhart and Brodin will not be cheap :popcorn:

I'll be around for the next little bit if anyone wants to chat.

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
:ducks acquire:

Anthony Duclair
Tobias Rieder

:coyotes acquire:

Sami Vatanen
Nick Sorenson

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY

Anthony Duclair
Tobias Rieder

:coyotes acquire:

Sami Vatanen
Nick Sorenson

:coyotes confirm

With Vatanen added, we feel we have the makings of the best young defense core with him, OEL, Goligoski, Murphy, Chychurin and D'Angelo.

We now turn our sights on adding a forward or 2 via trade and FA

Ermo20

Feb 29, 2016
South Carolina
:avs are around.

Been relatively inactive so far but I've finally updated my lines. Colorado is rebuilding and looking to get younger. Everyone can be discussed, though we're specifically looking to move Varlamov, Beauchemin, and Soderberg.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:canes

Shopping several defensve prospects (Fleury, Bean, McKeown), and Elias Lindholm for an upgrade on my forwards, ideally at centre. Other prospects / roster players could be discussed as well.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
:habs

Looking for a 2nd line winger and some depth on forward and defence

Still have McCarron, Sergachev, 2017 1st, Juulsen, Lehkonen

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
:ducks

Looking to trade Jonathan Bernier, Kevin Bieksa and Clayton Stoner in an effort to clear salary cap space. PM me if you are interested.

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015

Garret Sparks

:leafs acquire:

Jonathan Bernier
Julius Nattinen
2017 ANA 5th round pick

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
To :bolts - Patrick Sharp, Valeri Nichushkin

To :stars - Ben Bishop, Jonathan MacLeod

:bolts :stars
c84367af-70e4-477a-863c-d7f278357142_zpsni5t6t49.jpg~original

The Tampa Bay Lightning have acquired winger Patrick Sharp and the rights to winger Valeri Nichushkin from the Dallas Stars in exchange for goaltender Ben Bishop and defenseman Jonathan MacLeod.

"We would like to thank Ben for his time with the organization, he has been a phenomenal presence for us in goal for some time now and we wish him the best in Dallas. With the emergence of Andrei Vasilevskiy both in last years post season, and his strong play this year, we felt comfortable moving on from Ben prior to the offseason, knowing that we would not be able to afford to pay him the money he ultimately deserves. Patrick is a very good two way winger who knows what it takes to win a cup. He will both help to replace some of Stamkos' offensive production down the stretch, and give us a very good middle 6 option once Stammer returns. With regards to Nichushkin, we are very excited to have the opportunity to potentially bring him into the organization at some point. Our scouting staff was quite fond of him in his draft year, and we think that there is still ample potential left for him to hit the ceiling many believe him to have."

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Have had some interesting discussions regarding Ben Hutton recently and he could be moved. If interested let me know, would like to move him in a deal for a young, top 6 center.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:bruins

Still looking to change up my blueline. Looking for a Top-4 defender. Looking to move Krug, Zboril, McQuaid, Miller, Morrow, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad