GDT: GM 64 | Vancouver Canucks @ Los Angeles Kings | Tuesday, March 5th | 7:30PM PST | SPAC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
If people wanna dish it out they should be open to taking it. He wanted to engage so I did too.

Just because I have a different view of our team? Are people here so afraid of other perspectives or ideas?

Only if there’s something constructive about it. Claiming the team’s stars aren’t good enough to win with in the playoffs just leads nowhere

Reactions: PG Canuck

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
If people wanna dish it out they should be open to taking it. He wanted to engage so I did too.

Just because I have a different view of our team? Are people here so afraid of other perspectives or ideas?

I'd love to hear what your solution would be, rather than the 'soft Euro players won't win anything' argument that's been bandied about since time immemorial.

It's really easy to criticize something, it's far harder to offer up viable solutions.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Only if there’s something constructive about it. Claiming the team’s stars aren’t good enough to win with in the playoffs just leads nowhere
It’s a forum. The banter is the constructive talk. That’s why they exist.

• Love
Reactions: quat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad