GDT: GM 64 | Vancouver Canucks @ Los Angeles Kings | Tuesday, March 5th | 7:30PM PST | SPAC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
NHL needs to outlaw this shit. No forecheck warning, no forecheck penalty. Last 5 minutes you can do whatever.

Kings throwing it back to the 95 Devils

Reactions: TruKnyte

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I do find it funny lindholm is finally looking comfortable, and we’re probably going to trade him lol

If it does happen

Reactions: bh53

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Attacking people's post histories is always a sign you have a strong argument.
If people wanna dish it out they should be open to taking it. He wanted to engage so I did too.

Just because I have a different view of our team? Are people here so afraid of other perspectives or ideas?

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Zadorov and juulson just eliminated two kings
1709704612837.png

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I like that the Canucks get to play the Kings several more times, as it's going to be very good practice for playoff hockey. Can't panic. Keep with the system and your skill will win the day
This is actually a really really good point, it’s definitely a good way to practice against teams like this, including this team specifically

Britton

Nov 28, 2008
I'm not so scared of LA in the playoffs, it's more I don't want to play them cause it will like watching paint dry for an entire series. Let Edmonton fans deal with that

Reactions: tradervik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad