GDT: GM#6: Philthy @ Dirty City - 7:38pm EST

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Philly again annoying to play against. Took our foot off the gas and almost paid for it. Carlson and Chychrun had their worst game of the season by a mile. Ovi goal, who cares about anything else. PLD finally rewarded with some points, he's been great all year and hasn't really shown up on the score sheet. Mikey looks like a stud. Big red tank keeps rolling backwards.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
“The dessert, featuring doughy knots stuffed with marionberries has caught attention not only for its flavors but for its tagline: “The Marion Berry Knots have enough powdered sugar to have customers "bumping elbows to order — and even force the DEA to look twice.”

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Gamsahaeyo, DWG.
I need my wife to come home and save me. This is NOT sustainable!

“The dessert, featuring doughy knots stuffed with marionberries has caught attention not only for its flavors but for its tagline: “The Marion Berry Knots have enough powdered sugar to have customers "bumping elbows to order — and even force the DEA to look twice.”
This made me laugh! Marion Berry powerered donuts. That should be a thing! I don’t want one. But someone will!

Reactions: Fred22406Capsfan

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
I guess WSH thought they were hot shit after going up 4-0

Came thru unscathed but hopefully learned that you gotta play 60 even/especially against bad teams

5-1 feels dang good, cpl days off to recover, next gm Sat then cpl more days til Tu/Th/Sa/Su next week

Overall hard to script a better 6gm start for having so many unknowns 2 weeks ago, after gm1 I was ready to be happy with 11pts after 10 gms

Reactions: Fred22406Capsfan

WanderingCapsFan

Mar 31, 2008
Marana, Arizona, USA
Philly again annoying to play against. Took our foot off the gas and almost paid for it. Carlson and Chychrun had their worst game of the season by a mile. Ovi goal, who cares about anything else. PLD finally rewarded with some points, he's been great all year and hasn't really shown up on the score sheet. Mikey looks like a stud. Big red tank keeps rolling backwards.

Red Tank is up on blocks out in the back shed.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Red Tank is up on blocks out in the back shed.
Currently....
20230304_BLP501.jpg

Kuz

May 11, 2015
McM was actually playing quite well last year aswell, but was lacking the end product. This year he plays even better and is able to finish off attacks aswell.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Kazer

Jun 20, 2009
Maryland, US
I think it's for real. He seems to have really good chemistry with PLD and Wilson and because of that he is skating with a ton of confidence.
Further to this point, it's a continuation of what we saw last year.

Over his first 45 games last year (October - January), McMichael scored 7 goals and 8 assists for a total of 15 points. Over the months of February and March, McMichael took a big step and scored 10 goals and 7 assists (17 points) over just 26 games. I will note, for completeness, that he finished the year slow with just 1 assist in his final 9 GP.

However, that extended two-month stretch gave me hope that he could be a much more productive player, and he has been so far in 24-25.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad