GDT: GM#6: Philthy @ Dirty City - 7:38pm EST

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Philly again annoying to play against. Took our foot off the gas and almost paid for it. Carlson and Chychrun had their worst game of the season by a mile. Ovi goal, who cares about anything else. PLD finally rewarded with some points, he's been great all year and hasn't really shown up on the score sheet. Mikey looks like a stud. Big red tank keeps rolling backwards.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
“The dessert, featuring doughy knots stuffed with marionberries has caught attention not only for its flavors but for its tagline: “The Marion Berry Knots have enough powdered sugar to have customers "bumping elbows to order — and even force the DEA to look twice.”

Reactions: DWGie26

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Gamsahaeyo, DWG.
I need my wife to come home and save me. This is NOT sustainable!

“The dessert, featuring doughy knots stuffed with marionberries has caught attention not only for its flavors but for its tagline: “The Marion Berry Knots have enough powdered sugar to have customers "bumping elbows to order — and even force the DEA to look twice.”
This made me laugh! Marion Berry powerered donuts. That should be a thing! I don’t want one. But someone will!

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
I guess WSH thought they were hot shit after going up 4-0

Came thru unscathed but hopefully learned that you gotta play 60 even/especially against bad teams

5-1 feels dang good, cpl days off to recover, next gm Sat then cpl more days til Tu/Th/Sa/Su next week

Overall hard to script a better 6gm start for having so many unknowns 2 weeks ago, after gm1 I was ready to be happy with 11pts after 10 gms

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Going up 4-0 on the dog shit flyers it’s hard to keep the foot on the gas on B2B games.

Good thing is coach can lay into to them as a coachable moment

WanderingCapsFan

Mar 31, 2008
Marana, Arizona, USA
Philly again annoying to play against. Took our foot off the gas and almost paid for it. Carlson and Chychrun had their worst game of the season by a mile. Ovi goal, who cares about anything else. PLD finally rewarded with some points, he's been great all year and hasn't really shown up on the score sheet. Mikey looks like a stud. Big red tank keeps rolling backwards.

Red Tank is up on blocks out in the back shed.

Reactions: DWGie26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad