GDT: GM#6: Philthy @ Dirty City - 7:38pm EST

McVechkin

Sponsor
Jun 29, 2015
little disappointing they let’s them back into it but I’ll cut them slack on the back to backs for losing a bit of focus.

Refreshing to see the flyers not have a helmet or jersey sponsor

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1729736693593.gif

The oft-criticized and enigmatic Rasmus Sandin gets his first twabby's game puck of the year with a 2 point effort and an impressive 56% xG share. Surely a prize he will treasure for the rest of his life.

Honorable mentions go to Pierre-Luc Dubois, Alex Ovechkin, Connor McMichael, and John Carlson.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, fatigue was definitely playing a part with Carlson. I think this was his only game where he hasn’t looked good, and it’s likely the amount of minutes in back to back games.

I think Tariq had an update on Roy but missed it anyone recall what it was?
If I remember correctly he said that he’s skating and should be back at practice soon? But I don’t remember.

Reactions: BallardEra

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I think Tariq had an update on Roy but missed it anyone recall what it was?
He said he would likely not travel with team but likely back for homestand. He is skating. So nothing serious.

View attachment 920711

The oft-criticized and enigmatic Rasmus Sandin gets his first twabby's game puck of the year with a 2 point effort and an impressive 56% xG share. Surely a prize he will treasure for the rest of his life.

Honorable mentions go to Pierre-Luc Dubois, Alex Ovechkin, Connor McMichael, and John Carlson.
Some great fancies from Sandin. I also like that he let some bombs go. patient but he shot.

IMG_0143.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad