GDT: GM#6: Philthy @ Dirty City - 7:38pm EST

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
We have so badly outplayed them the last ten minutes and are -2. I’m not worried either. We are dominating.
Disagree! Except for that 2 minute cycle shift in the offensive zone, Caps have looked like poop the last several minutes. Sloppy af. This last shift was another example. Great goaltending but half a dozen failed clears and giveaways.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Carlson having a rough games. Had fumbled the puck twice on high danger opportunities and the awful pass leading to the breakway

Reactions: Calicaps and um

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Disagree! Except for that 2 minute cycle shift in the offensive zone, Caps have looked like poop the last several minutes. Sloppy af. This last shift was another example. Great goaltending but half a dozen failed clears and giveaways.
I mean we have controlled play. We are making smart dumps. Long zone times. But yeah, some bad turnovers leading to chances. But overall we have surely held the fancy stats edge (but I’m not looking it up).

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I mean we have controlled play. We are making smart dumps. Long zone times. But yeah, some bad turnovers leading to chances. But overall we have surely held the fancy stats edge (but I’m not looking it up).
The Flyers are desperate. Caps will need to manage themselves and the puck much better these last 20 to get the W.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad