Hutton - Sbisa
Bartkowski - Biega

Miller

Last edited by a moderator:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
If rinne shows up 3-0 preds. If its the new rinne 4-3 nucks are goals by bo jake danny edler

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Just hoping he's truly healthy..
I would think they would wait for after the break... give an extra few days.

Maybe they'll limit his minutes.. let him gauge his body, break it in, so Sutter and the coaches go into the break knowing exactly where he's at..

i.e. Willie rides him for only 18+ mins.

Great to see him back!

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North

To make it easier...

Sedin - Sutter - Hansen
Baertschi - Horvat - Vrbata
Burrows - Vey - Etem
Dorsett - Cracknell - Virtanen
Extras: Prust, McCann

Edler - Tanev
Hutton - Sbisa
Bartkowski - Biega
Extras: Hamhuis, Weber

Miller
Markstrom

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I haven't heard anything about line rushes...
But i would assume they will do a straight swap in the lines : Sutter in for Zalewski..

Dorsett-Sutter-Virtanen

EDIT: Or that^^ Hah ha.. I was Waaaaaay off. What was i thinking.. coming off a loss with McCannslowing ...

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
here's to hoping that vey doesn't have much more time up here. and yes please to Beniega.

also wow, 50 games already

Last edited:

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Using workouts as a reasoning for scratching McCann instead of Vey is ridiculous. As The posters above me just said there is a huge break coming up and Vey literally scored on his own net last game. Take away Willie's toys for gods sake, it's embarrassing watching Vey and Dorsett play over 15 minutes a game.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Hoping for a win. Expecting a loss. Not too stoked for this game either way, haha.

alicia

~
Apr 11, 2011
Vancouver, B.C
McCann was told he would get days off, this is one of them. He'll come back rested after the break, and hopefully have spent some time in the gym.

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
I get it if we're trying to move Vey. Pump him up for the next month and recover a pick.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
of course the useless scrub Vey isn't scratched.

Using workouts as a reasoning for scratching McCann instead of Vey is ridiculous. As The posters above me just said there is a huge break coming up and Vey literally scored on his own net last game. Take away Willie's toys for gods sake, it's embarrassing watching Vey and Dorsett play over 15 minutes a game.

I think it's healthier for you to look at it like Cracknell has bounced McCann out of the lineup.

Vey has been trending well over his 15 games here.. Cracknell on the other hand.. hasn't.
Vey has found a place on the 2nd unit PP..
Has estalished a lil something with Etem and are being utilized as PK unit together.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Looks like Miller is in again....not sure I like this decision after that ugly third period in Pittsburgh....but entirely predictable I guess....just Willie being Willie...but if Miller falters again, then the pressure will really be on.

BuzzBuzz

Apr 7, 2011
I think it's healthier for you to look at it like Cracknell has bounced McCann out of the lineup.

Vey has been trending well over his 15 games here.. Cracknell on the other hand.. hasn't.
Vey has found a place on the 2nd unit PP..
Has estalished a lil something with Etem and are being utilized as PK unit together.

WD has found Vey a place on the 2nd unit PP

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Looks like Miller is in again....not sure I like this decision after that ugly third period in Pittsburgh....but entirely predictable I guess....just Willie being Willie...but if Miller falters again, then the pressure will really be on.

No it won't, Miller has another year at $6m, he is safe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad