Who to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Beagle is such garbage.

I dont know what it is. Our coach is like those old coaches from the 80's who favors the older guys cuz they got locker room cred', rather than playing younger guys . Beagle is a hot pile of steaming trash.... he is slow and he loses puck battles. WHHY IS HE IN THE LINEUP

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Good thing we don’t have to play Detroit this season. I’m sure Stecher would find a way to haunt us as well.
Which is wierd, because Sutter, Roussel, Beagle, the bizarrely exiled Baertschi and . . . someone else . . . insubtanti . . . no, invisible . . . are also haunting us.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I love this all Canadian division. I think I’ve seen 3/4 of all the games so far. Hope they keep something similar after. Don’t think I can go back to watching games against Arizona, Minnesota, Carolina, etc.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Ffs. Really Benning? You really couldn’t have moved a plug like Sutter (with a sweetener) in order to re-sign Toffoli?

In the market that existed in this last off season? hahahahahaha c'mon man. Teams were giving away far better players than Sutter just to make cap space

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Hoglander does a lot of good things in transition when he doesn’t have the puck to try and retain or win back possession.

Good sticks here and there to break up plays.

Awful rebound from Holtby there

Reactions: Luckylarry

Gaunce4gm

Trusted Hockey Man
Dec 5, 2015
Victoria B.C.
At this point Beagle and Sutter’s value is by being potential targets for predatory headshots allowing our team valuable practice time on 5 minute power plays

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
Beagle is such garbage.

I dont know what it is. Our coach is like those old coaches from the 80's who favors the older guys cuz they got locker room cred', rather than playing younger guys . Beagle is a hot pile of steaming trash.... he is slow and he loses puck battles. WHHY IS HE IN THE LINEUP
Umm that would be the meat and potatoes GM. Coach plays who hes given.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
PP momentum is dying on Petterssons stick right now. Just stops the play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad