Who to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
Good period overall, but man Boeser drives me crazy on the PP. We just saw Hoglander stickhandle through 2 guys in a phonebooth and make a smart pass (I think that's happened). He is just a far better player overall than Boeser. It's early, but I'm calling Hoglander our best right winger. Belongs on 1st unit.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Good period overall, but man Boeser drives me crazy on the PP. We just saw Hoglander stickhandle through 2 guys in a phonebooth and make a smart pass (I think that's happened). He is just a far better player overall than Boeser. It's early, but I'm calling Hoglander our best right winger. Belongs on 1st unit.
I mean if you put a sniper with average wheels and hands behind the net on the pp he’s not gonna produce.
Don’t know wtf brown is smoking, id rather put hogs on 1st pp as well.

Reactions: Mal Reynolds

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
Ovechkin says he'll "learn from this"

Homie, COVID's been happening for almost a year now and it's on every form of media every single day

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
What am I missing? Hit Price in the mask and then played the body pretty well on Anderson several times to close out the period...?
Yeah thought hed make me eat me words, my comment was when he stickhandled into a Habs player along the boards about 1:25 into the PP. He was under pressure but Gaudette had just come FLYING in on the rush and passed over to him and Jake did that

I probably should a posted it better. Point taken Gauncer

Reactions: Gaunce4gm

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
How many minutes did Chatfield even play that period?

I ask because I barely saw him. And when I did he was decent. Which is awesome if he played a reasonable amount of minutes. Irrelevant if he only stepped on the ice like twice
"Fellas, I've got a fever...and the only prescription is - more Chatfield!
854524479a4c89109e1224f4cad8971c13d10e6d.jpg

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Ovechkin says he'll "learn from this"

Homie, COVID's been happening for almost a year now and it's on every form of media every single day
Apparently been in Spain for almost two years, Italy a year in a half, and China just over a year. Worldwide pandemic like ya said for a frickin year, WAKE UP OVI this is the worst kinda response he said

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Cautiously optimistic. If the Habs haven't taken over this thing by the end of the second, I'll be fully optimistic for the third.

Reactions: Ozone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad