GDT: GM 5 | Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | 7:00PM PST | SPAC

Who to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Canucks are gonna lose this game. Powerplays 3-0 that'll even out for sure. Feels like another flames game where we don't capitalize when playing well and burnout halfway through the game.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
The PP is at its most effective with Petey and Brock at opposite half walls does someone have to drive Newell Brown through a wall to get him to understand that

Boeser is dog shit though. Too slow at... everything

I'd rather see Gaudette on the top unit

Mal Reynolds

never goes smooth, how come it never goes smooth?
Sep 28, 2008
My brother's a Habs fan and he has been talking about him a bunch.

Says he's the perfect average 2C.

Chips in offensively defensive two way player.

Not the same style but think Kesler but not 40 goal season Kesler just average Kesler.

Edit: I can't spell.

In my ideal world, if he were to hit the open market next summer (at least a slight possibility), I'd back up the Brinks truck. Perfect matchup C. Suddenly, we're loaded down the middle.

Of course, we'd have to not have millions in overpaid deadweight. And he might not go for it, as he was supposedly griping about his role during the play-ins. But a man can dream....

Possible hot take but with JT back, I'd look at putting Boeser on the 2nd unit. Using him as the net front guy seems a waste, not fully utilizing his talents... doesn't always seem like he knows what to do.... let him blast away on the second unit, and try someone else there (Hoglander perhaps)

Wayward Son

May 3, 2013
Vancouver
Canucks are gonna lose this game. Powerplays 3-0 that'll even out for sure. Feels like another flames game where we don't capitalize when playing well and burnout halfway through the game.
I guess we just gotta do what we know...

Play Sutty and Beagle until we bring this thing home.

https%3A%2F%2Fthecanuckway.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2019%2F12%2F1188198785.jpeg

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014

Habs fan; nah refs have some special hate for Montreal, we are already -7 on calls this season so far lmao

Reactions: Indiana

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Boeser is dog shit though. Too slow at... everything

I'd rather see Gaudette on the top unit
That's why you have him at half wall and his sole purpose is to either nail the puck on net (which is what he does best) or cycle back to Hughes or around the boards. If teams want to cover him too close and take advantage of his legs it just makes more room to get the puck in the slot, so teams generally won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad