GDT: GM 40: Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers | Jan 8 | 4:00PM PST | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
2liUNVL.jpg
Worst drug ever. Not worth the price or the hype.
With fentanyl garbage now too it's just a stupid mans drug. What a dumb way to go out from fentanyl OD at the age of like 25 because that shit is just an instant K.O.

If I hear people do coke, I think worse of them. Instantly.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Didn't he die in the movie? All because of coke.

Yeah he was shooting an assault rifle for something like 10 minutes straight without reloading, while taking hundreds of bullets from Sosa's men, and finally died after the henchman drilled him in the back with a sawed-off shotgun.

• Wow
Reactions: Ginger Papa and WTG

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Quite possibly a SCF preview... although the stakes are lower and they don't know that yet.

Canucks are the definite underdogs here. I'll be impressed if they pull a loser point out of this. That said, the East could take the Canucks lightly. No one believes their record yet.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
I'm a little concerned about our record against better teams. We are beating those teams that we should, but need to up the game against teams like the Rangers if we really want to see this team prepared to make any noise in the postseason.
If we use today's standings we are 13-7-2. I know at one point we were below 500 but that was misleading because teams that were playoff calibre or playoff teams last year weren't due to discrepancy in games, slow starts or over-achieving teams.
Looking at the standings now, the only team not in a spot that usually is are the lightning.
The games that stick in my craw are the flyers games because we were garbage against them, probably are two worst games of the year
and then the Avs and Vegas because of they came in the midst of some really unfair scheduling and the team was gassed

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
If we use today's standings we are 13-7-2. I know at one point we were below 500 but that was misleading because teams that were playoff calibre or playoff teams last year weren't due to discrepancy in games, slow starts or over-achieving teams.
Looking at the standings now, the only team not in a spot that usually is are the lightning.
The games that stick in my craw are the flyers games because we were garbage against them, probably are two worst games of the year
and then the Avs and Vegas because of they came in the midst of some really unfair scheduling and the team was gassed
Yeah, I'm probably a little too focused on those Flyers games. Those were bad. Whereas the Rangers game at home was actually a fantastic game that we got screwed in.

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Worst drug ever. Not worth the price or the hype.
With fentanyl garbage now too it's just a stupid mans drug. What a dumb way to go out from fentanyl OD at the age of like 25 because that shit is just an instant K.O.

If I hear people do coke, I think worse of them. Instantly.
Ever hear of Aphasia?

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
A much, much harder game. NJD had numerous injuries to key players and still got within two goals

Big advantage with Soucy and Zadorov both now in the line up.
After the midgets, Hughes and Hronek are 225 lb, 6'1" Cole, the other small guy then 6'5" Soucy, 6'6" Zadorov and 6'8" Myers.

I am sure that size will be commented on a few times. Big defence now and much better goals against record, big defence equal better defence.

Loading up one line makes it easier to check.

Reactions: Indiana and ziploc

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Would be very curious to see how Zadorov, Cole, Myers perform in this game with a strongly performing Juulsen behind them

platotld

Fly Canucks Fly
Jun 18, 2014
Fraser valley
Juulsen comes out when he's playing well, but this jackass keeps getting dressed? Myers must have naked pictures of Tocchet and Foote. This is ridiculous.

View attachment 798759
I have no proof, other than pre-seaon sumors and such. But Myers is gone by deadline day. His numbers playing with better players are up which makes him a better trade day option. I fiqure Zady is his replacement so why not play him until we trade em I say.

Reactions: Indiana

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Juulsen comes out when he's playing well, but this jackass keeps getting dressed? Myers must have naked pictures of Tocchet and Foote. This is ridiculous.

View attachment 798759
Do you watch any games?
Your comments and attitude are old, not just in repeating but in what is happening on the ice.

Defensive depth. It is great that higher calibre AHL players, Juulsen, can play minutes in the NHL.

Which begs the question,
Is all this improvement JUST because of Tocchet's staples.
OR
Is Tocchet just benefiting due to the massively improved defence corp and a healthy Demko.

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon

View attachment 798759
Meh. Everyone was calling our coaches jackasses just a couple months ago for the simple fact of dressing Juulsen. Now that's he's sitting we are again calling them jackasses.

Trust the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad