StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
giphy.gif

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Damn this team is special.

And do ya think Chicago regrets giving up on Stroke? Holy moly that guy is special.

Reactions: Randyne

wickedwitch

Mar 21, 2010
I feel insane when anyone someone complains about Lapierre, because to my eyes, he's looked fine since the lines were changed. Not that he hasn't made any mistakes, but he's done a bunch of good things too. And remember, he's the youngest player on the team: fine is good enough for the first 4 games.

(Also, he's looked a lot better than a bunch of Caps looked in the playoffs last season over 4 games.)

Also, is he really going to learn what he needs to in the AHL?

Reactions: troyerlaw

Kalopsia

Sponsor
Jun 25, 2018
The soft goal to start the game and the two quick ones to erase the lead at the start of the second both were the kind of momentum killers that could've sent the Caps reeling, but they bounced back immediately each team. That's really encouraging to me.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
The soft goal to start the game and the two quick ones to erase the lead at the start of the second both were the kind of momentum killers that could've sent the Caps reeling, but they bounced back immediately each team. That's really encouraging to me.
Bcuz we have more experienced player on the roster this season. Plus Carbs is good coach having the team stick the plan.

I like the different ways we are scoring goals so far this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad