Post-Game Talk: [GM 26] Vancouver Canucks defeat Montreal Canadiens | 7-6 | Garland, Mikheyev(2), Horvat, Studnicka, Kuzmenko, & Pettersson

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
As disgusting as Montreal fans are, we need them to outchant, outcheer and humiliate the Canucks tonight. A 6-1 crushing of the Canucks really would be something

Reactions: LordBacon

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
As disgusting as Montreal fans are, we need them to outchant, outcheer and humiliate the Canucks tonight. A 6-1 crushing of the Canucks really would be something

I still find it very funny that the Canucks won the last game and absolutely no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: Nucker101

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Cocktail cherry on top of a pile of shit does not suddenly make iy a sundae.
:laugh:

After every loss the noise would get so loud then the second they win everyone shuts up. But Friedman reveals Boeser is fine getting out and the game is a complete afterthought. The cycle has been broken.

I’m interested in seeing if this continues today regardless of the result.

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
The way Quinn was rushing to move the puck in the last few games, not surprised he's been fighting through an injury.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
The way Quinn was rushing to move the puck in the last few games, not surprised he's been fighting through an injury.

Not the first time this season either. I said earlier in the year that the key players are going to be ground into dust to save the coach’s job.

Reactions: quat

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Nice of them to call up Wolanin so he and Burroughs can keep each other company in the press box while the vastly inferior Stillman plods around out there.
Stillman and Myers. Your replace that clownbshow with, well pretty much anyone and there's a marked improvement. Stillman and Myers are the tank commanders, yet I can't get myself to appreciate them ruining the games.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Stillman playing. OEL hurt his knee last game. Hughes is a game time decision. There’s a real possibility Bear and Schenn have to carry the team defensively.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006

Montreal fans are literally the worst, Don't think I can swing it. Best I can do is be at work all night and miss the game.

Let's just use their goal horn and song.

I used to always go to the Habs games as part of my ticket package... They are literally the worst.

Reactions: M2Beezy

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Montreal fans are literally the worst, Don't think I can swing it. Best I can do is be at work all night and miss the game.

I used to always go to the Habs games as part of my ticket package... They are literally the worst.
Leafs fans and it's no contest. Maybe a bit biased because I had a Leafs fan punch me on the Skytrain for absolutely no reason back in 2009.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad