Post-Game Talk: [GM 26] Vancouver Canucks defeat Montreal Canadiens | 7-6 | Garland, Mikheyev(2), Horvat, Studnicka, Kuzmenko, & Pettersson

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
WHEN: December 5th, 7:30PM PST

WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Mikheyev
Miller-Horvat-Hoglander
Boeser-Dries-Garland
Studnicka-Aman-Lazar

Hughes-Schenn
OEL-Bear
Stillman-Myers

Martin

Canadiens' Line-Up:

Caufield-Suzuki-Dach
Slafkovsky-Monahan-Anderson
Dadonov-Dvorak-Anderson
Pezzetta-Evans-Pitlick

Edmundson-Guhle
Matheson-Kovacevic
Xhekaj-Harris

Montembeault

Last edited by a moderator:

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Will there be more Habs fans at the game tonight than Nuckers? Wouldn't be surprised.

So....we need GOALS GOALS GOALS !!! Go Petey Kuz Mik Bo Brock !!!

Reactions: Zippgunn

brock hughes007

Sep 12, 2019
victoria
WHEN: December 5th, 7:30PM PST

WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Mikheyev
Miller-Horvat-Hoglander
Boeser-Dries-Garland
Studnicka-Aman-Lazar

Hughes-Schenn
OEL-Bear
Stillman-Myers

Martin

Canadiens' Line-Up:

TBD
Going to have more Habs fans then Canucks fans,in this one .

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
A Canucks faceplant against an equally lousy team on the anniversary of Bennings firing would be something...maybe Alvin fired tonight...make it an annual Canucks tradition...

Reactions: quat and LordBacon

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
We have seen the Canuck's game, it was bad penalties that cost the Yotes the game not overwhelming hockey from the Canucks.
essentially the Canucks have played the same game since the start of the season with the goalies stealing one maybe two or plain bad goaltending from the other team and fluke goals.

Montreal is very young in year one of their rebuild and still learning but they do have some good vets.

Better discipline, I don't expect multiple delay of game and too many men penalties from Montreal or 8 power plays either.

I think Montreal takes this without breaking a sweat. Flood gate open. The Canucks have been backing up into their own zone and really circling the wagons but that will play into Montreal's game, that and multiple odd man rushes.

Timmer44

Mar 3, 2006
Van City
I don't know if it's just the holidays, but apathy is starting to set in. A game against the Habs should be apointment viewing. This team doesn't give me much hope for the future. And I went to the game on Saturday...

Reactions: Lindgren

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Bad feeling about this one. As said, the Habs usually own us in Vancouver. And I just feel like this team is discombobulated at the moment, on and off the ice.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Welcome to the inflate Boeser’s numbers and trade value era

(And deflate Kuzmenko’s)

Reactions: quat

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Habs are a rebuilding team, having fun, and playing without any pressure..They also have a really good coach in Martin St Louis....a players coach, like Boudreau.

Canucks had one of their worst efforts of the season in Montreal last month..They took a penalty right after the first puck drop, and our abysmal PK lived up to its reputation..It was 3 or 4-0 after the 1st period.

Speaking of abysmal...The canucks home record at Rogers Arena..So who knows what to expect from this bunch tonight.

Reactions: Grantham

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad