GDT: Gm 16: Detroit at Anaheim, @ 7pm Pacific on Nov 15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
View attachment 608297

Verbeakins post-season press conference, 4/9/23.

true-love.gif

Ducks fan waiting for the rebuild to end in 3 to 4 years later.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Watch Jeopardy tournament of champions ?
or torture myself with Ducks game?

Choices choices

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
What's funny is they moved McTavish to wing worried about his defense. Then run Klingberg and Fowler out there(not to mention Shattenkirk) for big minutes every night.
I don't know why they are limiting McTavish, they must see a reason to not pile on the responsibility. It doesn't bother me much, he will have plenty of opportunity at center going forward.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
I don't know why they are limiting McTavish, they must see a reason to not pile on the responsibility. It doesn't bother me much, he will have plenty of opportunity at center going forward.
Maybe, but I'm not as trusting as you are. Take away responsibility if it looks to be too much.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Maybe, but I'm not as trusting as you are. Take away responsibility if it looks to be too much.
Zegras went through the same transition and it went fine.

And even now he is terrible defensively but hasn't been moved to wing. The transition period seems to be more of an onboarding process than any real tactical concern.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Zegras went through the same transition and it went fine.

And even now he is terrible defensively but hasn't been moved to wing. The transition period seems to be more of an onboarding process than any real tactical concern.
Zegras at least has some idea that he needs to play defense now, and will try. He’s just bad at it. He’s waaaaaaay better than he was with Milano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad