GDT: GM#12 LA Kings vs Philadelphia Flyers @7:30 pm 11/1/18

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
That was a pretty clear-cut interference
Just went back and watched it. Kovalchuk saw the contact coming and decided to not go for the puck. Could have played it.

I just read these GDTs and see posters complain about how the Kings never get any calls. There's one they shouldn't have gotten.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
At least the 3rd time Forbort forces it at the red line and turns it over because he is untalented and creates an odd man rush, and its a goal.

Reactions: lumbergh

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Just went back and watched it. Kovalchuk saw the contact coming and decided to not go for the puck. Could have played it.

I just read these GDTs and see posters complain about how the Kings never get any calls. There's one they shouldn't have gotten.

Kovalchuk doesn’t have to play the puck. Folin clearly initiated contact. I’m not really sure what point you’re trying to make, but it was interference.

Reactions: Reaper45

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
it’s comical how bad this team is

montreal and new york should feel badly about losing to this team

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
tenor.gif

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Obnoxious blonde rink broadcaster: how do you like the game?

PBR bullrider: this is great, I love hockey

Obnoxious blonde rink broadcaster: ahhhhhh, good for you

End interview.

You guys can complain about the kings play all you want but the broadcast is equally ugly.

Not a whole lot for me to enjoy lately.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
That was just fail all around the forwards are too high not able to support and forbort turns it over, then Walker doesn't stop that cross ice pass he has to stop.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
That was just fail all around the forwards are too high not able to support and forbort turns it over, then Walker doesn't stop that cross ice pass he has to stop.

Carter was right there watching Forbort he needs to get back to help.

Toffoli also stopped skating on his back check he keeps skating and he gets there.

There were several mistakes on that goal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad