GDT: GM#12 LA Kings vs Philadelphia Flyers @7:30 pm 11/1/18

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
foxy just broken record with the "kings inability to create space"

yeah almost like they're being restricted by a horrible system

call a spade a spade

Reactions: King Trouty

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
No emotion. Kovalchuk getting hit early set the tone. No one stepped up and did anything. Really disappointed with the lack of emotion. Maybe I'm too old school, but but this is a Wimp ass team. I'll take the losing, I'm a Kings fan that is normal. Having no emotion and getting pushed around doesn't sit well with me.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Is it wrong of me to laugh maniacally if the Kings win and everyone on this board melts down again?

Do you also laugh maniacally when the Kings constantly turnover pucks, get trapped in their own end, give up countless outnumbered attacks, and lose repeatedly?

Do you react the same way when you look at the standings and see who is at the bottom?

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
The Kings have so many guys playing tonight who would struggle to find work in the NHL on a playoff caliber team. And while the secondary guys like Kempe, Pearson and Toffoli have been underwhelming there is just no one below them or at the AHL level to challenge them.

Blake and Robitaille are one of two things.

1. Liars
2. Horrible Talent Evaluators

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
The Kings have so many guys playing tonight who would struggle to find work in the NHL on a playoff caliber team. And while the secondary guys like Kempe, Pearson and Toffoli have been underwhelming there is just no one below them or at the AHL level to challenge them.

Blake and Robitaille are one of two things.

1. Liars
2. Horrible Talent Evaluators

Haha, ahhh missed you Herby.

100% true what you just stated though.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
source.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad