GDT: GM 1 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames | Wednesday, October 9 | 7:00PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
IMG_0943.png

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
this sportsnet+ broadcast is complete incompetent garbage . we get the same lame preachy psas over and over and they are interrupting murph and the boys when they are talking to play them.

i guess they get so much money now from subscriptions they don't really need to bother selling ads.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
this sportsnet+ broadcast is complete incompetent garbage . we get the same lame preachy psas over and over and they are interrupting murph and the boys when they are talking to play them.

i guess they get so much money now from subscriptions they don't really need to bother selling ads.
The race hustling/grifting is getting sooooo old and annoying.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Scheduled to play in Tampa next Tuesday. Wonder how the Amalie arena is doing.

I thought that was a solid roof like detroits ford field given the age of the stadium. Seems more like the lions old roof.

Amelia is a smaller venue and newer. I think it will hold up structurally. But would imagine there is going to be damage from flying debris smashing into the building.

TB was to be at home from Sat to Thur for 3 games. If they can’t play that homestand they need to play the games elsewhere. Can’t expect to add 3 games at the end of the season plus Van and LV are far away to be able to drop in for a make up date the way Carolina might be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad