GDT: GM 1 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames | Wednesday, October 9 | 7:00PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernie

Aug 3, 2004
Yeah man, I dig this Raty line a lot. When Joshua is back, I'd consider putting him with Miller tbh, or Petey if need be.

Yep I love the idea of Joshua causing chaos in front of the net on the Pettersson line

Heiden, Sprong, Raty and Debrusk all with points. I know Raty got a couple games last year but I’m calling this his true debut.

2 years ago

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The amount of young talent that disappeared from their organization really hurts. Broberg, Holloway, Bourgault, Schaefer - all gone. They didn't have a first round pick in 2023 so they have first round draft prospects from 2019-2023. We would know how that hurts the pipeline.

The Oilers don't have great depth, they went all in last year and came up short.
Now the same issues from last season at the beginning has come back again.

Reactions: Jay26

ForecheckBackcheck

Nov 2, 2019
My hope is that the Oilers core burnt themselves out with that deep, gritty run last year (playing 25+ minutes every night), find themselves behind to start the year, have to play catch up, and end up gassed by the time the play-offs arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad