GDT: GM 1 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM PST | Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
The only people that support our lifetime under 500 coach is the Vancouver media

ahl quality coach that has accomplished NOTHING at the nhl level

We also have an odd faction who is anti benning (as am i) that assumes if you blame green, it deflects blame from benning (IE benning didnt give him a roster to work with, all of that falls on jim).

When in reality it does not need to be binary, it can be both who are a problem.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
It finally took years to get back at Keith and only when he is an old man and one of the oldest in the league, it's not even satisfying anymore, poor Keith.

Well it must rankle many here that it was the truly hated Tyler Myers who bloodied him and then answered the bell afterwards. Imagine if it were, say, Podz; people here would be losing their minds with glee...

Reactions: ChilliBilly

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
It finally took years to get back at Keith and only when he is an old man and one of the oldest in the league, it's not even satisfying anymore, poor Keith.

Man even if they lose Myers made my day with that totally agree with your post)

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
On the positive side, I'm really digging Hoglander, Burroughs, Demko, and Rathbone tonight.

But apparently Green, sees otherwise. Chaisson and Dowling are the stars.

Miller, Pettersson, and Hughes need to wake up. Agreed way too stationary on the pp.
If you give green dowling/chaisson types, he’ll find a way to squeeze them in everywhere. Can’t wait for Boeser to be back and hopefully bump these guys down or off the pp!

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Waiting for our 7 + Million dollar youngsters to show up and lead this team.
I agree to a certain extent but…

- EP has a left winger playing with 50% energy focus and a 14th forward as his linemates.

- Hughes is playing with a #5D who should be playing against bottom pairing opposition.

We are not setting up these talented players for success.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Chiasson is completely useless. Low hockey IQ and poor skating is a bad combo. If Brock joined the army and lost all his limbs in a bomb blast he would still be a better option than Chiasson.

Chaisson reminds me of Brandon Sutter, except Sutter can take face-offs. Both right hand shots, below average Hockey IQ and playmaking ability, decent shot, tall slightly lanky, lack power explosiveness and quickness.

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
We also have an odd faction who is anti benning (as am i) that assumes if you blame green, it deflects blame from benning (IE benning didnt give him a roster to work with, all of that falls on jim).

When in reality it does not need to be binary, it can be both who are a problem.
Great point. I supported Dim Jim longer than Green but Dim Jim has made so many inexcusable mistakes including hiring two consecutive under qualified incompetent head coaches

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
People seemed to like his press conference or whatever.
I am a bit surprised he is still here because the company men were shitting on Miller through the media and that was BEFORE he did the press conference (which was commendable as f***)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad