GDT: Leafs vs Bruins - 7PM HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

torontoblood

Proud Member of Leafs Nation
May 27, 2021
The players are still largely soft especially the core 5.

It took Pat Quinn 3 years here and became a GM himself to get all the guys he wanted to play the hard-nosed physical brand of hockey.
This. The leafs went from kristich, adams, sullivan, karpovtsev, Derek king, Johnson and modin to roberts, tucker, corson, marchment, McCabe, Svehla, etc

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
would be awesome as Leafs kill this penalty willy gets out, gets the puck dekes the F out of swayman to score a beauty and then points to pasta saying "thanks"

Reactions: Cleetus

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I'm in England so can't watch the game. How are they playing? And how is Stolarz? I know its early in the season, but with him it seems to me like the Leafs got themselves a goalie.

First period was trash. Second period has been a better effort. Knies kicked off the party. Marner has been pretty good and making shit happen. Should honestly be 4-1 leafs right now. Marner passed an open net in the first. Marner the. Set up Matthews in the slot and he shot it high and wide.

PK looks good. We need to keep shooting.

Reactions: colchar

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
Nothing wrong with that, it's a local broadcast.

The thing is we don't have our own local broadcast, the wealthiest team in the league doesn't have one.

You mean the team owned by the telecommunications company?

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
Watching this on the Boston feed is absolutely crazy. So much homerism it's infuriating
Edwards such a f***ing tool and a Homer dude has to post on Reddit because he was apparently so frustrated. I'm so glad his last shitty game was us beating the bruins in game 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad