GDT: GM#1: lil Debbies @ Capitals 7pm-ish

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Special teams look great so far :laugh:

5 v 5 not so much

Edit: ah 3rd line again. I thought it was 2nd line out there for 2nd goal.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Just saw the 2nd Devils goal. Caps didn't get it deep and the Devils counter-attacked with their speed and side to side passing. Caps looked out of place there.

Kalopsia

Sponsor
Jun 25, 2018
Ollie the Goalie interviewed the Mite of the Nite, and damn, he could be Ollie the Color Commentator one day, dude’s a natural.

IMG_5595.jpeg

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Still puzzled that they couldn't keep Cristall around given what's on the third line right now.
Just for the sake of 9 games? Let him dominate in Juniors, get bigger and then show big training camp/preseason next season. I think it's dumb rule of the AHL regarding age or whatever exact rule is for Cristall not being able to play for the Bears.

Ollie the Goalie interviewed the Mite of the Nite, and damn, he could be Ollie the Color Commentator one day, dude’s a natural.

View attachment 915774
To me Godzilla is still greatest Caps goalie of all time!

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I love having the alumni interviews!

Just for the sake of 9 games? Let him dominate in Juniors, get bigger and then show big training camp/preseason next season. I think it's dumb rule of the AHL regarding age or whatever exact rule is for Cristall not being able to play for the Bears.

To me Godzilla is still greatest Caps goalie of all time!

I miss his song playing during games.

• Love
Reactions: Calicaps

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
How is it the Devils 2nd has a vid clip yet their 1st doesn't? Was the Devils 1st goal given up by Lindgren a bad one?

Curios. NHL.com scoreboard had the Caps up 2-0 and CMM scored. What happened, since no one mentioned it in this thread?

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
How is it the Devils 2nd has a vid clip yet their 1st doesn't? Was the Devils 1st goal given up by Lindgren a bad one?

Curios. NHL.com scoreboard had the Caps up 2-0 and CMM scored. What happened, since no one mentioned it in this thread?

1st Devils goal was a nice shot from the point through a screen. Protas was late to reach Casey and screened Lindgren.

Reactions: SherVaughn30

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad