GDT: GM#1: lil Debbies @ Capitals 7pm-ish

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
I would hope they at least invited Holtby and Kuzy
I mean, he was here on the 10th. Can't imagine they didn't invite him to this too.

Kuzya is also in the middle of the KHL season, and hurt last I checked. He probably wouldn't come regardless, but that's even less likely with those two points.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Dumb trip by Chychrun. Probably needs to eat some more toad brain tartar to increase his INT stat.

Kalopsia

Sponsor
Jun 25, 2018
IMG_5592.jpeg

The Caps really went all in on the minimalism with the scoreboard this year!

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
I'm not a big fan of the shots they're taking, but I also think those two early PKs really killed their tempo and momentum so maybe it's just them getting their feet back under them.

Okay, as soon as I say something they have their best sequence of the night. Love that behind the goalie play their, and it leads to them drawing a penalty.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I'm not a big fan of the shots they're taking, but I also think those two early PKs really killed their tempo and momentum so maybe it's just them getting their feet back under them.

Okay, as soon as I say something they have their best sequence of the night. Love that behind the goalie play their, and it leads to them drawing a penalty.
Yep. Also see them working to get position in front of Markstrom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad