Post-Game Talk: Gluten-Free Ovechkin

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Funny 32thoughts today.

To sum up, Trouba tried to kill a poor player who was falling down.

Rangers are divers.

Canes outplayed the Rangers both games.

Those dudes hate the Rangers so much it’s great.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Funny 32thoughts today.

Rangers are divers.

I love being scumbags. I want a team full of them. Carolina is full of diving whiners with none worse than their bird of a coach.

I love their misery. I could bathe in it.

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
Funny 32thoughts today.

Rangers are divers.

When you look up the word insufferable in the Canadian dictionary, it reads:

Friedman, Elliotte and Marek, Jeff eh

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Funny 32thoughts today.

Rangers are divers.

lol thanks for saving me a listen

inranger94

Oct 18, 2019
GLYJjqJXAAAYVpF.jpg
Sorry Rempe. Stu is still number one 🤪

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Kakko played only 11:25 in a game that went to double overtime
As one of his biggest defenders here, he didn't deserve the time in that game. That was his least noticeable of the playoffs so far. He wasn't really a net negative but he didn't have a lot of jump. Once the game was in the 3rd and Rempe wasn't gonna see the ice, he got lost in the line mixing shuffle a bit.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Interesting that there's so much talk about refs call in our favor in OT when the talk before the game was how these refs clearly favor Canes over us.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
And Canes fans are crying about Trouba's missed hit on Necas, saying they want him suspended for intent to injure. Are they trying to help us? lol.

With all of the LITERAL brainworms in the news this morning (Google it if you don't believe me, LOL), perhaps North Carolina is a cesspool full of them. Wouldn't shock me having family down there and all.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Funny 32thoughts today.

Rangers are divers.

Game 1, I could see, if you want to look at it from an absolutist lens and ignore the respective PP time.

Game 2, at worst, was even. We went chance for chance with a chance-generating team, and outchanced them.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Game 1, I could see, if you want to look at it from an absolutist lens and ignore the respective PP time.

Game 2, at worst, was even. We went chance for chance with a chance-generating team, and outchanced them.

From my view of Game 2 (about mid-way through the re-watch without commercials), it looks like the only way people could think that Carolina was "better" was if they stopped watching after the second period. They were a bit better than us but the Rangers seemed (if the MoneyPuck chart is to be believed) to just start taking over after the second.

Trouba's elbow went up because his head was about to go through the glass. What's he supposed to do? Take it on the chin?

Yeah, but the big brained Canes fans think he was more concerned with killing Necas than he was about his own neck.

You can't win with people who are like this. They aren't serious, they don't know the sport, and they don't care to learn.

Canes fans in a nutshell:

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
And Canes fans are crying about Trouba's missed hit on Necas, saying they want him suspended for intent to injure. Are they trying to help us? lol.
trouba shudnt have raised his arms after necas bailed out of a hit so that he could have face planted on the boards. ill give the benefit of doubt to necas for simply losing his balance there but if hes ducking and sliding out of hits along the board then hes a scumbag. so f***ing dangerous for a player to submarine another player on a hit.

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Kakko played only 11:25 in a game that went to double overtime
Coach saw what we all saw. He sucked. Guy who supposed to do well against man to man Carolina defense completely invisible. Washington gifted him a goal otherwise he would be zeroes across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad