German Football 2024/2025

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Theate is such an overrated clown, can't hold an offside line and then does a bone-crunching tackle while already on a yellow, and then unleashed the dramatics when he got sent off, including breaking a chair on the side lines. Stole two points from Frankfurt

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Wanner and Bischof going head to head. Seeing Tom at the 8 is still weird to me, but he's looking a lot more comfortable there than I ever thought he would.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Not sure he could play in a double pivot without a back 3 behind him, but Bischof is really buzzing around the pitch in this new role.

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Wanner is wasted on a team who spend as much time without the ball as Heidenheim. Absolutely magic feet to drive them forward leads to the best chance the home side has had yet.

If Wirtz wants to go to Bayern, Bayer should ask for Wanner & Tel, as well as Kane-money lol.

Last edited:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Pretty goals by Kane and Olise (free kick), but then Bayern brought in Sane and Coman, who scored even more beautiful goals. The only goal that wasn't particularly nice was Musiala's, but it was a rarity in itself, as he scored a header.

It was against league's bottom team, but nevertheless a good way to bounce back from midweek disappointment.

Bayern didn't play with a high line either.

Reactions: luiginb

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Theate is such an overrated clown, can't hold an offside line and then does a bone-crunching tackle while already on a yellow, and then unleashed the dramatics when he got sent off, including breaking a chair on the side lines. Stole two points from Frankfurt

I'm not sure that was worthy of a red for Theate, as he was clearly held by a Union player, otherwise he would have gotten to the ball way before the opponent did and would have run away with the ball. Instead he ended up tackling the the player.

At least the player that held Theate should have gotten a yellow too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad