German Football 2024/2025

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Sahin shouldn’t need to experiment this much with a roster so clearly meant for a 4-2-3-1

Guirassy/Beier
Adeyemi/Gittens - Brandt/Reyna - Malen/Duranville
Groß/Can - Sabitzer/Nmecha
Bensebaini/Kabar - Schlotterbeck - Anton/Süle - Ryersen/Couto

Reactions: luiginb and JoVel

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
MAtS getting hurt for the rest of the season as soon as Neuer finally retired is just too on brand for ter Stegen's NT career. I'd probably just roll with Trapp/Baumann/Ortega until MAtS is back, but at this point I'm half expecting one of our young keepers to take over the job for the next decade :laugh:

Hopefully Chabot takes over a starting job before the WM so it doesn't matter who we have in goal...

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
MAtS getting hurt for the rest of the season as soon as Neuer finally retired is just too on brand for ter Stegen's NT career. I'd probably just roll with Trapp/Baumann/Ortega until MAtS is back, but at this point I'm half expecting one of our young keepers to take over the job for the next decade :laugh:

Hopefully Chabot takes over a starting job before the WM so it doesn't matter who we have in goal...
It'll be Nubel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad