German Football 2024/2025

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
As great a player Wirtz is, I don't think it makes sense for Bayern to pursue him if they hold on to Musiala with having Olise too.

Olise has fit in like a glove, no adjustment period whatsoever needed for him.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
After falling behind early, it's that man Wirtz again with the equalizer for Leverkusen 10 mins later.

Tah heads them ahead from a corner, Wirtz sneakily with slight pull of opponent's shirt to allow Tah get to head the ball freely.

Last edited:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Sahin playing Sabitzer on the wing while you have Gittens and Malen on the bench, and Nmecha starting in the midfield is a bit confusing to put it nicely.

Anton is getting a warm welcome back from the Stuttgart crowd.

Reactions: cgf and luiginb

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Nico at left back just isn’t working.

Millot looks fantastic though. How a NT that has talents like Olise, Doue, Millot, & Tel can ever play boring football is a testament to DD’s negativity.

Defense is certainly a lot shakier than last year

Mukiele had a brutal first start for you. That depth needs to gel or it could be hard for Xabi Alonso to rotate too much.

Once it was Frimpong, Grimaldo, hincapie, Tah, tapsoba you were a rock again.

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Sahin playing Sabitzer on the wing while you have Gittens and Malen on the bench, and Nmecha starting in the midfield is a bit confusing to put it nicely.

Anton is getting a warm welcome back from the Stuttgart crowd.

Yeah. Sahin got the midfield & the back 4 completely wrong to start this one.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Mukiele had a brutal first start for you. That depth needs to gel or it could be hard for Xabi Alonso to rotate too much.

Once it was Frimpong, Grimaldo, hincapie, Tah, tapsoba you were a rock again.
Yeah, I understand wanting to get those guys playing time. Tah has been kind of shaky too, hopefully he’s not looking past this season already.

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Yeah, I understand wanting to get those guys playing time. Tah has been kind of shaky too, hopefully he’s not looking past this season already.

Yeah. Tah almost gave away a goal when it was 1-1 but Wolfsburg just botched the attack. He got a lot better when the rest of the first team came in, but I do suspect that last season was a career year rather than the light finally coming on.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Stuttgart is seemingly Dortmund's toughest opponent currently. Going for their fourth straight win, most of them by a pretty clear margin too.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad