German Football 2024/2025

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Gonna watch Wolfsburg-Bayern, these are always fun

Moment of silence for the passing of Christoph Daum. We're also doing it in Romania today as he was our NT manager for a while.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Gonna watch Wolfsburg-Bayern, these are always fun

Moment of silence for the passing of Christoph Daum. We're also doing it in Romania today as he was our NT manager for a while.

Looks like this could be a beat down so far. Wolfsburg does have two U17 euro & world champions on their bench tho...

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Kane drills one right off the goalies mask. That's gonna leave a mark.
Yeah how unlucky can Grabara get!? It looked like something out of a comedy skit

Reaaaaal ugly kits on display here. Wolfsburg look like street cleaners, while Bayern's ... is just an eyesore

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Bayern will get away with it in a lot of matches like today, but if Kompany can't convince Kimmich to play RB for the big matches at least, I'm not sure they'll fix their problems from last season.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
And Boey reminds me of the player I watched quite a lot dominate in Turkey (Galatasaray had two Romanian players at the time)

He's looked good so far, curious if he can defend well enough for them to start him against other top teams. I suspect they'll need Stanisic or Kimmich in that spot for those matches, but so far so good from the kid.

Reactions: gary69 and luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
We went from everything is a handball to nothing is a handball. The ball literally glided on Wolfsburg's defender's arm (who was defending like he was playing basketball), from elbow to hand, and he arguably stopped a goal bound header. Result: yellow for Kane haha

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
We went from everything is a handball to nothing is a handball. The ball literally glided on Wolfsburg's defender's arm (who was defending like he was playing basketball), from elbow to hand, and he arguably stopped a goal bound header. Result: yellow for Kane haha

I dunno that looked like it was a natural movement, but I only caught the one angle.

Oh Gnabry, what is you doing? How has he not scored yet?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Bayern dominated that half, FC VW is lucky to just be down by one.

Still don't trust Bayern's defense against top teams with Kimmich-Pavlovich and Boey at RB, but the only thing missing from this half was a 2nd Musiala goal or 1 from Gnabry. Upamecano seems to have his s*** together again.

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Bayern have been very wasteful in front of goal though, so they're still one mistake away from a tie game.

I just realized Lovro Majer was playing for the Wobbies, bad sign for his play lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad