German Football 2024/2025

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Ilkay Gündogan ends his NT career.

After Kroos and Müller the next big loss. Next one is Manuel Neuer?
It happened

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Phew. Sounds like Nagelsmann had that tough talk with Manu to convince Neuer to change his mind
Probably. Neuer is old and almost worn out, Give Ter Steegen the job already.
BTW. Ilkay is still so good Pep bought him back.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Probably. Neuer is old and almost worn out, Give Ter Steegen the job already.
BTW. Ilkay is still so good Pep bought him back.

Manu had just recently made comments about his NT future still being open, so I'm assuming JN told him that it was time for MAtS to run with the job, prompting this change from Neuer.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Manu had just recently made comments about his NT future still being open, so I'm assuming JN told him that it was time for MAtS to run with the job, prompting this change from Neuer.
Yeah, I know and that's what I said in my post. At least I wanted to.
Neuer is 38 or something and his career is over. Kompany will tell him that and Nagelsmann told him that.

Reactions: cgf

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Kind of sad as MAtS declines he gets a chance now?

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Xhakas's long range bomb shot puts Leverkusen 1-0 ahead after 13 mins. Frimpong stole the ball on the flank, and his pass attempt deflected into Xhaka's path.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Xhakas's long range bomb shot puts Leverkusen 1-0 ahead after 13 mins. Frimpong stole the ball on the flank, and his pass attempt deflected into Xhaka's path.
BMG aren't closing them down; Leverkusen has had like five crazy long bombs since that strike.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Two woodworks by Leverkusen, Boniface was too strong inside the box, but hit the bar with his turnshot and now Tapsoba's long range effort also hit the bar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad